Ptzery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My best American friend got Terraria today, and we played it together :3 Best day I've had in a long time!
    berberborscing
    berberborscing
    I unintentionally found out the definition of buxom. +1 EXP point.
    Luxemburg... Why'd you have to be such a small unnoticeable country...
    Jill
    Jill
    Mate, try Liechtenstein on for size! Haha.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    ...Well then.

No country.

Should Ever Be.

That Small.
    I would make an attempt at art or literature, but I'm absolute balls at it.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    I never really study either. Except when my parents keep me there for an hour or two... Hate dat.

And I know Mr Razor Knight's a semi-old man and probably is gonna say that studying is extremely important etc etc. Don't even try tho.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Studying is important - but some people still get to places without studying.

Ask any Hollywood star. They make millions, and a good bunch of them wouldn't know an university if it hit them in the face.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Yeah... Being a Hollywood star ain't gonna happen to this kid. But the second part of that... I'm already having a hard time even homeschooling... I have no motivation at all, not even when I'm 3 exams away from finishing my entire schooling thingy... I really don't know how I could get past university...
    Man... how am I gonna find a lewd Aurorus? I kinda wanna but also not... Meh. I'll try.
    100 likes... that's craaazy! Thanks to everyone who left me a like and stuff I guess!
    Ug... I hate Spring and Summer, it's when my greatest fear of all comes out: insects. They are quite literally the bane of my existance.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    There's a way to counter brontophobia (or at least I think so, I feel like this is a pretty good theory). Close your curtains/blinds and put headphones on and listen to really loud music while hiding under a cover.
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    You should try living somewhere with scorpions and snakes. It's much worse. Oh yeah! And tarantulas. Those to.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    No thanks, sir. I'd prefer to stay away from that!
    Reactions: Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Eh... too lazy to think of a pun, so I'm just gonna say I agree with ya and thanks for the gift card that you totally left me that I'm gonna spend somewhere near my local supermarket.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Uhh... Alrighty!
    Our builder was fiddling with the electricity a few days ago, and broke a printer, a Mac Mini, and my Mac's charger... Life's been rough...
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Keep things away from the building area, then.
    Or unplug it.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Yeah... but it was kind of tricky to unplug some things (like the fridge... which is actually the worst and I should have mentioned it), and there were other things we forgot. Also I was home by myself pretty much that whole day, and I don't know much about electricity and stuff, but yeah.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Sue them.
    Brrr! It's cold here in Bunnytartica! We drink hot chocolate all day here instead of eating it! It makes for a refreshing drink!
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    No, I'd think you could get bigger cups.
    K
    Krasunir
    Humans don't have enough resources to make it happen.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    They should have enough resources, I mean... it's just 1 cup, and there's probably a world record for the biggest cup that's like 100 cubic metres or something.
    Oh my god... I got 69 likes! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Except that one time I had that good ice cream. That was some goood ice cream.
    The power's gonna get cut off in my house today... I'll be gone soon. Gone forever, and I'll never come back! (Meh, I might just come back.)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Come back!
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    I'm back, with the powers of 4G! But I only have until my charge runs out... Hopefully that's pretty long. Also that was a pretty good prediction time thing I guess...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom