Recent content by pumpernickle12345

1. pumpernickle12345

is anyone losing there items now i havent check mine but other peoples are

is anyone losing there items now i havent check mine but other peoples are
  2. pumpernickle12345

does anyone have the ufo mount because do you use just the thumb stick x as well just wondering

does anyone have the ufo mount because do you use just the thumb stick x as well just wondering
  3. pumpernickle12345

how do i do that

how do i do that
  4. pumpernickle12345

did you guys know that you can still use super stacks a you can use wing with warding on them...

did you guys know that you can still use super stacks a you can use wing with warding on them and my game keeps on freezing when i die at the nebula piller and only at the nebula no other piller
  5. pumpernickle12345

am i able to ask enything on hear about terraria or no

am i able to ask enything on hear about terraria or no
  6. pumpernickle12345

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I can't wait for it to come to switch because i m going to save up then buy a switch so I can play 1.3 when I'm in Colorado visiting my family.
  7. pumpernickle12345

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

im so happy i only have 2 more days of school until weekend and hopefully the will have the xbox1 thing finished
  8. pumpernickle12345

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Does anyone know when the next live stream is? yes it is on friday next week
  9. pumpernickle12345

dont worry

dont worry
  10. pumpernickle12345

mfjfnsdjfkasfs

mfjfnsdjfkasfs
  11. pumpernickle12345

gfjsdfsajdnflnsdfnsdljflsdjflsdjkdvndsoiasjdfijsdfjdsljflksdjfksdjjdsjfidsjfjsdfjlsdkjfklsdjflkjs...

gfjsdfsajdnflnsdfnsdljflsdjflsdjkdvndsoiasjdfijsdfjdsljflksdjfksdjjdsjfidsjfjsdfjlsdkjfklsdjflkjsdlkfjadslkfjsldkjfklsdjflkjsdklfjsdlkjflks\
  12. pumpernickle12345

g

g
Back
Top Bottom