Recent content by Purpley

1. Purpley

Xbox One Cell phone info won't turn off

Hey so is there anyway to turn off the information the cell phone provides when in your inventory? Specifically, I can see the bubbles situated into two columns in the equipment screen, and I am able to turn off the info in the left of the two columns. However there is seemingly no way to move...
  2. Purpley

Xbox One Grand Design Controller Binding Conflict

I realized what the issue was, I just don't think it should be one. I guess I didn't make that super clear. Thanks though.
  3. Purpley

Xbox One Grand Design Controller Binding Conflict

I have controller bindings where RT is set to jump, and when using the grand design it is impossible to switch between the different wiring modes. The character just jumps and the mode button press for the grand design menu goes unregistered.
  4. Purpley

Switch Custom Controls Binding Help

Is there a way to bind two actions to one button? The default is that grapple and interact are both bound to the 'B' button and I want to change it to the 'A' button for both, and I can't figure out how.
  5. Purpley

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

It was actually 3ds
  6. Purpley

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Me and my friend were going down to the underworld prehardmode after building the arena to fight WoF. We were looking around for shadow keys for chests his and this was his first time playing through. I hear him open a chest and all he says is " ooh what's this" before beginning to cackle...
  7. Purpley

Enjoying terraria on my switch

Enjoying terraria on my switch
  8. Purpley

3DS Help with invalid housing, old 3ds

Yeah here. There are sunflowers there because there used to be ebonsand everywhere, and i thought i would try that. Also sprayed the left side with clentaminator. I haven't. I didn't think that might be a problem. I'll try it. Moving it worked. Thanks
  9. Purpley

3DS Help with invalid housing, old 3ds

I put a house next to the edge of the world and it's not being counted as valid housing. I have a chair, workbench, background walls, actual walls, and a door; everything is wooden. I have several torches. The house is 18 x 7 blocks and there are 2 blockes between it and the edge of the world. I...
Back
Top Bottom