• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox One Grand Design Controller Binding Conflict

Purpley

Terrarian
I have controller bindings where RT is set to jump, and when using the grand design it is impossible to switch between the different wiring modes. The character just jumps and the mode button press for the grand design menu goes unregistered.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
I believe this is set to the interact button so I would change the interact button to something else, and you may also have a different button for interact too

Purpley

Terrarian
I believe this is set to the interact button so I would change the interact button to something else, and you may also have a different button for interact too
I realized what the issue was, I just don't think it should be one. I guess I didn't make that super clear. Thanks though.

Top Bottom