Recent content by hybdro

1. hybdro

tModLoader Fates Entwined

thanks for the idea, i'll try to incorporate! ;)
  2. hybdro

new update out to the mod and homepage...

new update out to the mod and homepage https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fates-entwined.106884/
  3. hybdro

anyways i have an update ready for fates entwined, it's a minor update, but pretty cool nonetheless.

anyways i have an update ready for fates entwined, it's a minor update, but pretty cool nonetheless.
  4. hybdro

call me hanako / hanakomp4 for the time being until i can change my name :dryadwink:

call me hanako / hanakomp4 for the time being until i can change my name :dryadwink:
  5. hybdro

i want to change my name but then i'd have to change my name everywhere so like stumped on that end

i want to change my name but then i'd have to change my name everywhere so like stumped on that end
  6. hybdro

probably should do that later, thanks for the reminder 8)
  7. hybdro

idk what you mean but yeah i added some of those more on the way lol
  8. hybdro

at the moment, 11 items, 1 buff, 1 new enemy, 1 new ore, some blocks, and everything else i forgot
  9. hybdro

the mod is out and so is the homepage...

the mod is out and so is the homepage https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fates-intwined.106884/
  10. hybdro

hey fellas so uh, i made a mod, called Fates Entwined, it's a pretty cool mod, i think, you decide It adds content, hopefully a good story, some bosses, new npcs, etc etc basic mod stuff you can play without the story, it doesn't really matter, you can play for the items too. this page will...
  11. hybdro

i got to make a homepage for my mod, that's why i'm back, but i also just want to induldge in...

i got to make a homepage for my mod, that's why i'm back, but i also just want to induldge in some more activities here!
  12. hybdro

i'm back!!!!!!!! hey guys

i'm back!!!!!!!! hey guys
  13. hybdro

tModLoader (need testers) Rainbow's Pack Rebirth

It's not up yet, I'll post it soon though. Thanks for reminding me.
  14. hybdro

Just some things changed up.
  15. hybdro

Wait no I meant update Seems real. I mean, all the code is literally copy and pasted.
Back
Top Bottom