tModLoader Fates Entwined

hybdro

Spazmatism
hey fellas so uh, i made a mod, called Fates Entwined, it's a pretty cool mod, i think, you decide

It adds content, hopefully a good story, some bosses, new npcs, etc etc basic mod stuff
you can play without the story, it doesn't really matter, you can play for the items too.

this page will kinda act like a homepage but also a page to list all of the new content and updates and such, and a download too, but i also just did this for fun.

some things might have placeholder textures, missing recipes, etc and that's because i couldn't bother to do those things yet, sorry, they will be there eventually though.
contact me if you discover anything bugged, any values are messed up / incorrect, you want a nerf or buff, or just want something added!

Images of said content
some of the items added, like death sickle the sequel, star cannon the sequel, lightstone sword that doesn't light up yet, some magic, a potion, and some other cool things
1628707815730.png

some strange sludge zombie
1628707906617.png

star cannon mach II in action
1628707950965.png

0.1: the release where i released it so i could get it up on github for an icon
1.0: actual release with icon and such, some items, such as a cycling defense potion, a box which is literally a gamble on if you get a melee weapon or not [ with more such boxes to be added soon! ], a key for a locket, both aren't in-game yet, and other things, too!
1.0.1: added absolutely nothing but changed the icon and the name since i literally forgot how to spell entwined.
1.1: Added Star Cannon Mach II, the star cannon but kinda fast, Added a defense potion which adds 75 defense for one minute, Added a Lightstone shield and sword, and that's it, i could fit all of it in because not alot was added, i could've made this 1.0.2 but no

downloads YAY!!!
javid.ddns.net download
github download

to-do list for the mod

make the lightstone items, actually glow: not done
re-sprite some sprites: not done
make a boss: not done
add an npc: not done
hit 20 items: not done
add the locket: not done
at least 5 pieces of lore: not done

Last edited:
idk what you mean but yeah i added some of those
more on the way lol
They mean what is the content you've actually added? There's no images or screenshots on the forum page. Most people want to see what the mod adds before they play it.

Back
Top Bottom