Recent content by RamLeeSoPretty

1. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think its like the more stuff u explored in one world, the more time it takes to save lol but seriously the saving takes like forever. :(
  2. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

@Hayden Atchison The poster needs more details to fix the issues so i think its fine to post the same issue over and over again just to add up how many people are experiencing it :)
  3. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

WOF dont drop items on lava or the stone line bridge u made :D after u defeat wof there will be a box made out of kinda stone and all the loots are on there :) Theres an ice chest to every world but it took me a day to find a blizzard in a bottle lol Im so happy i just made a two mushroom...
  4. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

More than one world can make ur game laggy lol but now im fine cuz i deleted my other world :) this game always makes me sleep past 12am -_- i hate it and i love it at the same time. And this is my first terraria game :D terraria 3ds :)
  5. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I saw this post on miiverse and hes fighting the boss rabbit emergerd!! Is it possible?
  6. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is it possible to make a minecart track in this game using lead? Cuz my world doesnt have iron :)
  7. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Everytime its raining or night time, the snow biome's background isnt appearing. And this rope bug is annoying me like i only want to put certain amount of rope but its 50/50 that it will put rope max down to the ground -_-
  8. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Dont forget to fix the platform stair using hammer :)
  9. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Add a trap door please :(
  10. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Can we guys make a group chat on fb for this game or a fb group?
  11. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You know guys it takes awhile for them to give us the update for this game and why not they also add a little some of 1.3 items like the frozen campfire to make up for these glitches :) Yeah everytime i put my 3ds to sleep mode it always saving the game and idk if thats a good thing ._. Also...
  12. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

oh i remember it now i did that to my two cloud staff, the drop from that sphere to summon BOC. I was checking them both to see whats the difference but everytime i switches to each staff it reduces 1 mana per click lol. And sometimes even tho im just checking the weapon it already says it...
  13. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

I think its bcuz of the super small knock back damage by the pet .
  14. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The inventory screen :) i usually do it to magic weapons lol i cant remember a specific weapon :) Im staying on a snow biome right now but everytime it turns night, the biome' background switches back to normal biome ._.
  15. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Exactly just click click click the magic weapon on the touch screen lol 1 click = 1 minus mana :) Character selection bug: My other character wears a leaf wing and i can see my new made character also has that wing lol when selecting characters :) And also the rope bug ._.
Back
Top Bottom