3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
they also need a universal "buff" button like the Vita version has. basically using the d-pad would be the best choice.

Oh what a day, a troll from terraria (its a bug), so just beaten orcram, then it dropped its trophy yah, so I'm putting up all boss trophys, when I did it disapeared, so I dicided to mine where I put the trophy and what I Got was a painting called (impact) so becarefull placing trophys (what works correctly is eye of chutulu, skeleton and plantera at the moment)

Fun Fact: There's a grammatical error in one of the death messages
"[Player]'s plead for death was answered by [Enemy]"
It should be "plea".
I'm pretty sure there's also a bizarre loading screen full of typos, but that may have just been me staying up too late `:confused:

A minor glitch I've noticed: when using Chlorophyte armour, you know it summons a crystal above your head? Well, quite often when it's firing at something, it goes weird and it shoots as though it's coming from random directions off the screen.
So instead of the crystal shooting from above your head, it appears like something is shooting you from off screen - but it's really just the crystal glitching out. It happens quite a lot and is easy to replicate, just use the armour.

Also, not sure if glitch, but if you pick up a robe (curse you auto equip!), you can see your legs behind it when walking, like the robe is not animated and just floats on your character. Not a big deal but thought I'd mention it.

you have finnaly have the traveling merchant, I have never had him, thought he wasn't in the game yet.
Edit- so a goblin evasion just eropted and decided to let the chaos balls hit me (have turtle armore), then what's unique was that all of a sudden (goblin invasion was defeated) and I didn't do anything, so of what I can tell every time you get hit by a chaos ball I look like I'm puking goblin heads,arms,and legs and every time I get hit it counts a goblin killed.

Oh snap my bad, sorry I wrote it badly x3, I still haven't found him... I have no idea why I wrote "until now", probably because of my foreign English sentence structure logic... Nope... he still didn't arrive...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450742671,1450742215][/DOUBLEPOST]Another weird bug, which I can't really explain completely is:

-When you play local multiplayer and the guest players Quickstack their items into their piggybank, some items get stacked into the host's piggybank instance.
It's really weird... A friend noticed his money didn't go up in his piggybank after Quickstacking and after a short investigation we found he was accidently donated all his gold and Souls of night into my piggybank!

Oh snap my bad, sorry I wrote it badly x3, I still haven't found him... I have no idea why I wrote "until now", probably because of my foreign English sentence structure logic...
Nope... he still didn't arrive...
thats good to know, (never willy looked for him, was either doing something else or playing smash)

This isn't really a bug, but more of a suggestion after having some experience playing the game... A friend came up with the idea!

Why don't you guys move the "X" control function, in the inventory, from deleting an item to something else?
I find the action way too impactfull by the press of a simple button, instead, why don't you make it a tap button like the "putting an item in a chest" button.
Hell, maybe even swap to two! Because fastly storing or dropping items with X would be way more handy!
I just destroyed way too many items by accidently pressing x than I'm comfortable with.

From my experience life fruit(as well as Plantera bulbs) spawn way too much and chlorophyte is way too rare. Crystal shards are also a tad bit rare. Diabolists(Hardmode Dungeon) can shoot through blocks and teleport after every hit. Some of my worlds have no desert/snow biomes and no beach area near oceans. Also you can't break traps inside of the jungle temple.

From my experience life fruit(as well as Plantera bulbs) spawn way too much and chlorophyte is way too rare. Crystal shards are also a tad bit rare. Diabolists(Hardmode Dungeon) can shoot through blocks and teleport after every hit. Some of my worlds have no desert/snow biomes and no beach area near oceans. Also you can't break traps inside of the jungle temple.
you can break the traps if you have the pickzaw. Took me awhile to get turtle armore because of how slow chlorophyte was, beaten Golem with oricalcum armore before I obtained enough to make turtle armore. Also with that it seems mourning wood do tons of damadge even with over 75 defense. Last I saw they did over 70 hit points and death camped me till over 10 deaths, to kill 2 of them.

Last edited:
This is a more of chance thing i guess, but Queen Bee, spawned while im fighting WoF, i got no idea how, but worth mentioning i guess.

also is it normal that tons of Eater of Soul are spawning in The Underworld? or maybe because im just close to corruption.

Everytime its raining or night time, the snow biome's background isnt appearing. And this rope bug is annoying me like i only want to put certain amount of rope but its 50/50 that it will put rope max down to the ground -_-

I am unable to obtain the abeemination because the recipe for the crisp honey block isn't working.

What recipe are you using? It changed in the game's history....so you may want to wiki it and try both?

I am unable to use my fishing rod even though I'm carrying bait. and the snow biome is being overlapped by other biomes, so I cant get any rare snow enemies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450800752,1450800607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everytime its raining or night time, the snow biome's background isnt appearing. And this rope bug is annoying me like i only want to put certain amount of rope but its 50/50 that it will put rope max down to the ground -_-
I tried every recipe the wiki had, including the old one, which I can't craft crisp honey blocks at my adamantite forge.

I am unable to use my fishing rod even though I'm carrying bait. and the snow biome is being overlapped by other biomes, so I cant get any rare snow enemies.
how to fish you need to be right by the water, plus there going to be fixing the issure with fishing, with the snow biome problem is another bug that there going to fix, what i suggest is save all the presents then open all of them in hardmode to summen the frost legion(there isnt a problem with that invasion) and you can use the snow to build/make a bigger snow biome.

Edit- to get crispy honey blocks you need to move the honey onto lava( like water to lava to make obsidan) Then make sure you make the abeeamation at a altar not a fordge. also fyi the official terraria wiki is slow on things when it comes to what items are on the 3ds system.

Last edited:
I'm trying to kill the dungeon guardian and he doesn't spawn until I kill an enemy, and I'm starting to think that it's not just bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom