• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Rasta Ros
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well loot disappearing pretty quick glitch doesn't help...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    inb4 not glitch
    Rassy
    Rassy
    Actually if there is lots of items dropped in ground *like farming* there's a limit, and the new loots despawn.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Older slots which aren't vital are taken as a vector by the new drop, and therefore limit the amount of loot availible on ground.
    And two jack o latern launchers in the third
    Rasta Ros
    Rasta Ros
    I have a habit where I keep one of a rare weapon I found. Like If I found a um I dunno a staff of the earth for example I would keep it even though I was playing a melee playthrough
    Rasta Ros
    Rasta Ros
    I just lost my magic mirror. Well, time to find another one on a different world
    Rasta Ros
    Rasta Ros
    Finally found one after an hour...
    Pumking moons going fairly well . Done it three times and got a horsemans blade in the first. hosrsemans blade in the second
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom