Recent content by Raverrian169

1. Raverrian169

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Yeah...I've been gone for like....a year.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Yeah...I've been gone for like....a year.
  2. Raverrian169

So I'm back after a really REALLY long time, because my user profile corrupted on my other...

So I'm back after a really REALLY long time, because my user profile corrupted on my other laptop long ago and it deleted all my hard work on Terraria..I was HEARTBROKEN...And it just killed the game for me, so much meticulous and painstaking work put in designing stuff. But long story short, I...
  3. Raverrian169

Some towns/bases I've been building, 1.4 style

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rave-palace-architectural-advice.95692/
  4. Raverrian169

I commend your insight! :) I too like to change and exchange how something looks! Stardust furniture in negative paint, looks rather extraordinary.
  5. Raverrian169

I've created something I call The Rave Palace, which is an elaborate water palace like structure And I've hooked up all water fountains to it to where it allows you to create MANY different repeated hue cycles of the nearby bodies of water. :)
  6. Raverrian169

I'm really loving this. :D Good job! The Treeception is both really unique and beautiful. I also really love the simplistic design in your creations.
  7. Raverrian169

Raverrian169 was chosen because the angle in my current profile pic is the dimension I see...

Raverrian169 was chosen because the angle in my current profile pic is the dimension I see Terraria in.
  8. Raverrian169

You bet! ^_^

You bet! ^_^
  9. Raverrian169

Thanks! And I'm hoping to make new friends here and offer ideas to the community, which I think...

Thanks! And I'm hoping to make new friends here and offer ideas to the community, which I think i'm off to a great start.
  10. Raverrian169

I'm really glad to be here, been finding myself within the community! :)

I'm really glad to be here, been finding myself within the community! :)
  11. Raverrian169

Unidirectional Minecart Track Detector or something like that.

Thats really cool! :) I've wired a setup to various water fountains on a timer that allows the water to cycle through all sorts of hues as seen in my profile pic. I always wondered if you could make a Unidirectional minecart setup.
  12. Raverrian169

Show me what you've been building! 👍

Show me what you've been building! 👍
  13. Raverrian169

Tips to improve these stairs?

That looks really cozy! Awesome job! <3
  14. Raverrian169

In my video when I introduced the Rave Palace I used a Back massager as the sound effect for...

In my video when I introduced the Rave Palace I used a Back massager as the sound effect for dying twice!!! XD It just gets funnier the harder I think about it!! (Why that object of all things?!) The silly idea came to me when I was trying to sleep, and I had to create it because I thought it...
Back
Top Bottom