Recent content by Regeneration

1. Regeneration

PC A Guide to Endgame Terraria PvP

I can understand your opinion on this topic but most of your argument just seems to be flat out invalid. Yo-yos have almost no place in serious Terraria PvP because of the movement and skill cap. If someone can dance around you by, "abusing", Slimy Saddle and Bat Hook, they can't hit you with a...
  2. Regeneration

Thanks for the feedback. It's always highly appreciated, negative or positive, hearing someone's possibly differing opinion on a topic is fun to discuss. Would you mind detailing on your comment about weapon dynamics? I can understand that some people don't like to some what, "abuse", mechanics...
  3. Regeneration

I no longer update this version of the guide. Please refer to this link for any information and/or questions you might have. Thank you. Original Improved Steam Guide Link: Steam Community :: Guide :: A Guide to Endgame Terraria PvP
  4. Regeneration

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Lucario This is a simple vanity I made for someone who requested I help them in the making of a Lucario vanity for them to sport over the summer. That doesn't really matter so... Anyways, here's how to recreate it; Helmet: Forbidden Mask [Sky Blue and Black Dye] Body: Dark Artist's Robes [Sky...
Back
Top Bottom