Rhajat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy crap. A internet friend of mine tried to commit suicide. I would never think someone like him would actually go through with it.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Yesterday I was jokingly asking him for nudes and today he ended up in the hospital after overdosing.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That's sad to hear. I hope he gets better. Best wishes.
    I'm disappointed they didn't do a part 5 teaser with Koichi at the airport similar to the part 2 ending. Still a dank ending though.
    Reactions: Ori
    MinieK
    MinieK
    wat
    basicguitar
    basicguitar
    they already confirmed part 5 in the Great Days op tho
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    I just want to see the Twinkie haired boy stuff his ear in his head.
    Today we get to witness the strongest stand in all of JJBA Ambulance Over Heaven Reqiuem Act 4:Love train:Bites the dust
    Has anyone ever gotten all the medals in Pokemon BW2? I'm soloing the elite 4 with Arceus rn.
    So I'm making a Peri x Maribelle smut fanfic. Why do i do this to myself?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    No idea who those are but i know that that is probably a bad idea
    My friend made a We Are Number One meme video. Time to end my life see yah guys later
    So for the lols to celebrate hitting 250 subs on my IFunny account i made a tournament and whoever wins gets a fanfic by me.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    It only occurred to me now that it was a bad idea
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Can it be a lewd fanfic

I already have one but I'll totally take another
    Tfw when you realized that Giorno could have easily beaten Pucci and half of Stone Ocean's cast didn't have to die.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Also I'm undead now
    "How many Jojo references are you going to make today I just want my lewd?" "How many bread slices have you eaten in your life?"
    Reactions: Deadbre12
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Deep conversations involving me torturing friends
    Me: Alice just casted reflect don't attack her and just wait and heal My Teamates: How about we all use our strongest attack now.
    I made a highly analytical post talking about Tharja and the first comment was complaining about me not making paragraphs the (cont)
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    The next one was someone talking about something unrelated to the post. The next was an actual compliment. The next one was talking about how the picture i used was cute. Then the last one was telling me to stop writing fanfics.

Why do every single good post I make (not here) never end up being well received??? my borderline :red: posts always get recognized more than these lengthy highly analytical posts
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's just the nature of the beast. :red:posts and memes are always better received than longposts and serious business.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    What forum/site did this even occur?
    47 alerts after not being on for like 2 weeks. God that's the most i've ever seen.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Welcome back to the abyss. I bid thee a nice welcome.
    My friend is offering to buy me Pokemon Moon. HYPE because I have no money I want to spend right now.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    For clarification I have money a lot of it as a matter of fact but I'm saving up.
    I cannot stay on one profile pic I have to switch between the two gifs ever so often.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom