• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Ririx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Go play outside. Your Gun Del Sol will be more powerful that way.
    Shika
    Shika
    Although I still wish the American rendition of 6 had the Hakushaku event...
    Ririx
    Ririx
    i absolutely agree, since megaman battlenetwork 6 was the only one in the series that i decided to complete 100% after defeating the last boss, was a very nice journy, but i still wonder why there was a diffrent between the english and jap versions, not that i dong know why, i just dont believe the reasons they said, they even deleted His chips!
    Ririx
    Ririx
    hehe....dong...
    Dont* and Removed*
    In the power of Physics... i command you to fall!
    Tetra
    Tetra
    you cant force me, youre not gravity
    Ririx
    Ririx
    i am not gravity, nor that i am the one forcing you owo
    Headless Horseman ( > *3* )>
    theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    how did you get that title? did you hack it in?
    Ririx
    Ririx
    not realy, i have been awarded by participating in the second halloween contest o3o... altho the results are still in progress o3o
    the second worst thing in the world is a black widow nesting behind your toilet...the first is an ignorant proffessor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom