Recent content by RobMonsterG

1. RobMonsterG

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Either a butt-load of Gills Potions (126 Gallons of Gills to be exact) or the Ocean Armour set bonus (unless Sam changed the set bonus to something different >_>).
  2. RobMonsterG

They were kinda flustered. Then they asked questions. I answered them truthfully. Then they were...

They were kinda flustered. Then they asked questions. I answered them truthfully. Then they were back to normal, like nothing really happened.
  3. RobMonsterG

Thank you for that, but trust me it was. Something in the mail came today that they weren't...

Thank you for that, but trust me it was. Something in the mail came today that they weren't supposed to know about, if you catch my drift... >__>;
  4. RobMonsterG

Welp, my parents just found out I'm Bi curious in the worst way possible...

Welp, my parents just found out I'm Bi curious in the worst way possible...
  5. RobMonsterG

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Hey there. I've come across what I believe is a bug, but I'm not sure if it actually is one. You seem to be able to use most, if not all blocks from the mod on an Extractinator and have them act like silt/slush.
  6. RobMonsterG

You've got the wrong mod here mate. I'm pretty positive Dragon Breath is from Tremor.
  7. RobMonsterG

I asked this a while ago, but people have seemed to have missed it, so I'm gonna ask again. What do you think of the Feral Armour set? Good? Bad? Ugly? Beautiful? Answer any way you like. :happy:
  8. RobMonsterG

Hey DivermanSam, I might have found something weird with the Hatchling staff. I don't know if this is on purpose, but whenever one of the Hatchlings are summoned, you get the a permanent Hunter effect. The effect disappears when you get rid of all Hatchling summons.
  9. RobMonsterG

Hey DivermanSam, I was wondering where you get those super awesome empty seed bags of magicalness?
  10. RobMonsterG

Hey @DivermanSam , You have an amazing since of humour. :naughty:
  11. RobMonsterG

I believe there was when Thorium was tAPI only. A side question for everyone: What is your opinion on the Feral armour set?
  12. RobMonsterG

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

He's saying its been fixed in the next update.
  13. RobMonsterG

tModLoader Quality of Life

Kiss me you magnificent man! :passionate: BTW, this mod is amazing. Thank you for creating it! :D
  14. RobMonsterG

I remember DivermanSam mentioning that the Mudman drop something to get a certain NPC to move in.
  15. RobMonsterG

Look at that, it does. I didn't notice that until I took it off and put it back on. Thanks! :D
Back
Top Bottom