tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Awesome... But why change the color of the Harbinger set :( Yellow and black was awesome :(
hmmm teal does look good though... Might want to implement yellow and black into another set then...

Where do I go to make Terrarium items. Because I couldn't find where to make the Soul Forge.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457191681,1457191501][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing the Dragon Book, I forget the name, if u have the specter armour set I am guessing both and doesn't do the extra thing. Like I have the attack version of the armour and it doesn't shoot the white particals to do extra damage. I don't know if this was intended or if this is a bug.

Where do I go to make Terrarium items. Because I couldn't find where to make the Soul Forge.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457191681,1457191501][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing the Dragon Book, I forget the name, if u have the specter armour set I am guessing both and doesn't do the extra thing. Like I have the attack version of the armour and it doesn't shoot the white particals to do extra damage. I don't know if this was intended or if this is a bug.
I put the soul forge on the OP now, and the book not spawning the specter bolts is a bug, but I've fixed that for next update. I hadn't set the projectile to magic damage, meaning it wouldn't trigger magical effects. My bad... :sigh:

Ok but if the Soul Forge is in the OP how now we will make Terrarium items. (sorry about this but for this what does OP mean)

Hey DivermanSam, I was wondering where you get those super awesome empty seed bags of magicalness?
Rare drop from the Mudmen, its also how you get the Druid to eventually move in.
Yes and Yes and Yes, AND the Dragon Spell stil doesn't do the Partical damage
Whoa whoa, I haven't updated that dragon's breath fix yet bud, that's for next update. The crafting should definitely work, unless you haven't updated correctly somehow.

I really wanna update this mod but is there still the world crashes where the world is not the default name? cause i have a series i record and i want to know so i can update or not.

Back
Top Bottom