Recent content by Roddy

1. Roddy

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive when mud had sand physics?
  2. Roddy

3am and all the troll japanese street fighter IV players are online. Gosh, I love playing street...

3am and all the troll japanese street fighter IV players are online. Gosh, I love playing street fighter in Japan.
  3. Roddy

Gosh, flying around on my saucer while destroying stuff with Meowmere is so awesome!

Gosh, flying around on my saucer while destroying stuff with Meowmere is so awesome!
  4. Roddy

Pre-hardmode hoik world + automatic hoik path changer

How do you figure this stuff? That's awesome. Lol
  5. Roddy

Roddy here!

Eerrr... thanks... I guess. I have no prejudice against naturist cacti. Depends. Real sushi stores are expensive but awesome. Cheap kaiten zushi (conveyor belt sushi stores) can be crappy (Kappa zushi comes to mind) or pretty good for what you pay (Kura zushi or Sushi Ichiba, for example)...
  6. Roddy

Casual Random facts about yourself

Cool, what fighting games do you play?
  7. Roddy

Casual Random facts about yourself

-I have more than 1300 in game in Terraria -My other favorite game is Street Fighter. I'm very enthusiastic about it. -I used to teach Japanese in Brasil before moving to Japan through JET Programme
  8. Roddy

Roddy here!

Hey, everyone! Has been some time since my last post in the old forums, although I kept visiting daily hoping for some interesting news. I've been playing Terraria since day 1 (actually even before because of the leaked version... yeah, I know, but as soon as the game was launched I bought it)...
  9. Roddy

While the Terraria is in the making I'll keep playing Ultra Street Fighter IV. Anyone from Japan...

While the Terraria is in the making I'll keep playing Ultra Street Fighter IV. Anyone from Japan on PSN?
  10. Roddy

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

It's great to see so many things getting improved! Keep up the fantastic work, guys! (BTW, I just gave my cousin a copy of Terraria. You can never have too many people playing.)
  11. Roddy

Casual Explain your avatar

Omg, Parappa the Rapper! That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  12. Roddy

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Cool. I will sit here and wait for spoilers.
  13. Roddy

Casual Explain your avatar

Hi everyone and welcome to the new forum! This is the new version of my old thread at terrariaonline. Just explain why do you use your current avatar. I'll start. Since I was a child I always loved the Street Fighter series. I'm Brazilian, so I'm using Blanka for my avatar. Also, my little...
Back
Top Bottom