Recent content by Root-Pact

1. Root-Pact

NPCs & Enemies Acid Slime

i think this is a good idea but it should be after mech when the jungle grows restless making the fight alot more doible whith long range weopons being more effective as to not get hit and it should drop acidic slime being used in the flamethrower now u may think that would be over powered but...
  2. Root-Pact

Hot Topic What is your favorite class?

there many things that you can do and its not for eveyone but i dont know why you should hate on mage or other classes and i agree when i p,ay mage i always have many things but there isnt any real struggle againts many things or big gaps in progressionright as you get into hardmode theres...
  3. Root-Pact

flamelash space gun waterbolt golden shower
  4. Root-Pact

no it isnt it has some of the most powerful weapons in the game last prism razorblade typhoon stellar toon betsys wrath and more if any class needs a buff its summoner the best summon and wip for it are both obtained from the empress of light the terraprisma being obtained from the daytime version
  5. Root-Pact

how long have you played your main terraria character

i usally only use my main character for building now becase i dont really have anything else to do i started playing with my friend recently and we like just making new characters and beating the game now
  6. Root-Pact

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

omg those pulsating rainbow blocks in the backish are so cool
  7. Root-Pact

how long have you played your main terraria character

personaly ive played min 1,378 hours and 38 mins the only reason its so high is because of afk farms for stuff like the rod of discord
  8. Root-Pact

i just finished playing legendary mode getfixedboi and i dont want to do it ever again

i just finished playing legendary mode getfixedboi and i dont want to do it ever again
  9. Root-Pact

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

omg hoppers ive been waiting for this and is that an air slime what the frick!!!!!:eek:
  10. Root-Pact

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

honostly i am still finding new stuff to do in terraria and its been so fun! the new update will be so fun to explore this year im going to become a builder because uasully i make dumb builds or npc prisons and congrats to sir chicken bones:kingslime:
  11. Root-Pact

art

art
  12. Root-Pact

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

everyone talking about spectator me admirenig the moonlord
  13. Root-Pact

very cool vid

very cool vid
  14. Root-Pact

Ask the Impostor anything

are you youtuber
  15. Root-Pact

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

i wonder when submissions will be posted i havent heard anything and all the videos and pictures of submissions are great
Back
Top Bottom