Recent content by roozevelt79

1. R

Map-Adventure World of adventure!

Here are some extra screenshots
  2. R

Thanks:) When ill get to the testing part, ill be happy to get help. Though Im searching for someone who can help me with T-edit, as my computer can handle it, so ill need someone who can add some locked chests to the world.
  3. R

HI, Im working currently on my first map which will be a linear adventure map. The map will be explored in small sections so it will hopefuly never get too repetetive. Currently 4 areas have been made. Here are some screenshots:
  4. R

Favourite weapons in Terraria

Aqua scepter
  5. R

Starting a new world, should i wait for 1.3.4 to come out, or start now?

Now, we dont know when 1.3.4 will be released, it can take from weeks to a few months.
  6. R

Favorite wish for a new update if you need to pick only one

The game balance, dont get me wrong, I love extra content, but simetimes, the devs should make a big update just to balance the game, because as it is now, its very broken.(defense being useless, crimson items being much better than their alternatives, deadleus stormbow, etc....)
  7. R

Challenge Me!

Hardcore: -No Wooden tools -No potions(all kinds) -No summons(including stationary) -No fighting EoW/BoC -No dungeon -No arenas -No fishron -No solar eclipse(If one is happening, stay in the underground) -Dont use drops from plantera and golem(exept the key) -No more than hallowed armor -No...
  8. R

Rate the Weapon: Day Twenty Nine - Excalibur

The front page is already flooded...
  9. R

Rate the Weapon: Day Twenty Five - Ice Bow

I know, but the piercing is a good enough tradeoff for me. and the extra damage, speed and crit chance is very helpfull.
  10. R

Never knew about the Marrow. That means the ice bow now has competition with both the shadowflame bow and marrow.
  11. R

This weapon gets a 1 from me. There is no reason at all to use this over the shadowflame bow, not at all. The SFB is faster, hits harder and pierces. If the SFB wouldnt exist it would get 5 from me, but because of the SFB it gets a 1.
  12. R

Favorite Boss Tournament Round 1

EoC Skeletron Wof The Destroyer The Twins Plantera Lunatic Cultist Celestial Pillars
  13. R

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

Probably mothron wings. No horizontal boost is realy bad for that point in the game. At least it looks cool. EDIT: also the ice bow, it sucks.
  14. R

Rate the Weapon: Day Twenty Four - Frostbrand

Id say 3, its good for events, i guess. But i see no point in having it over the ice sickle, shadowflame knives or Chain Guillotines. And its ok aganist the Destroyer, but there are much better choices for it.
  15. R

NPCs & Enemies Post Moonlord Progression and Future Contents

Nobody forces you to kill a boss, so all bosses should only drop trophies.
Back
Top Bottom