Recent content by rosebud_winchester

1. R

Blocks & Decoration Wood-like paints

Then I think it's best to keep that slot for an awesome idea :dryadhappy: thanks for the info!
  2. R

Oh, i would like to know all the details about that paint code issues, i'll research about it. Meanwhile, If I had to pick three I would pick: boreal, mahogany and palm set OR maybe mud, sand, iridiscent set. But eh the dark grey would be cool as well (maybe mud, dark grey, iridiscent? idk)...
  3. R

A lot of builders and myself rely on painting any block in brown to simulate different wood textures and in grey to simulate different stone/metal textures. But that may become a little boring, everything is brown and grey at the end. :sigh: I would simply love to paint any block with a paint...
  4. R

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I wanted to share a 1.4 seed I just found and i don't now where to post it so feel free to share: 1.1.1.2043014099 It's a small world, pretty easy, with 3 cloud houses and every sky item (balloon, starfury, horseshoe, skymill)
  5. R

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hi! This is my submission: Tengu Samurai. I apologise if I got something wrong, I'm not japanese but a japan's culture lover. Hope you like it!
Back
Top Bottom