Sep 22, 2017 at 6:11 AM

Share This Page

Roxxz

Skeletron

Roxxz was last seen:
Sep 22, 2017 at 6:11 AM
    1. mikeface44
      mikeface44
      Hey, if I have your fishing mod installed, does it lower the amount of Gold Crates I would be getting? I've gotten all kinds of biome crates from your mod but only found 2 gold crates, am I just unlucky?
      1. Roxxz
        Roxxz
        The mod doesn't change chances of fishing gold crates but adding more crates specially in mixed biomes where maybe 3 kinds or more biomes/depths are present will make many more crates fishable so even if the chances of fishing the crates are the same the chances of those crates being a golden crate may be lower.
        Jan 18, 2017
        mikeface44 likes this.
      2. Roxxz
        Roxxz
        If you wanna hunt for gold crates maybe try fishing on sky island that biome isn't affected at all by the mod so it would be the same as fishing in vanilla. Also AFAIK tmodloader doesn't support the fishing chances of an item being affected by fishing power so the chances of fishing moded crates is comparatively higher than vanilla crates with low fishing power but lower with high fishing power.
        Jan 18, 2017
        mikeface44 likes this.
    2. Le tromp du Jawa
      Le tromp du Jawa
      Sorry if I ever had any issues with you.

Your mod is great and your amazing at giving support to other modders
      1. Roxxz likes this.
      2. Roxxz
        Roxxz
        Don't worry there was never any problem I might have expressed myself wrong.
        I'm glad that you like the mod.
        Dec 21, 2016
        Le tromp du Jawa likes this.
    3. PyroZ
      PyroZ
      what your discord name
      1. Roxxz
        Roxxz
        Same Roxxz. Why?
        Dec 12, 2016
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(If you are a modder consider adding includeSource = true and hideCode = false lines to your build.txt so that people are able to learn from your work and keep it alive in case your don't want/can't support it anymore)