• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by RunicGlympse

1. RunicGlympse

my favorite boss is [SPOILER] just a pristine fight. Much better than anything Calamity or...

my favorite boss is just a pristine fight. Much better than anything Calamity or Splatoon 2 has to offer.
  2. RunicGlympse

I mean. They’re mods. They’re material bound to not be as quality as the main game half the...

I mean. They’re mods. They’re material bound to not be as quality as the main game half the time. I personally liked Thorium and some of the utility mods playing this game, though. DradonHunter15 did more for the better of the Modding Platform than anyone I can think of.
  3. RunicGlympse

Calamity and Ancients Awakened are glorified fanfictions.

Calamity and Ancients Awakened are glorified fanfictions.
  4. RunicGlympse

I also left because I got pulled into fights because of this game.

I also left because I got pulled into fights because of this game.
  5. RunicGlympse

1. I based my first comment out of someone I’ve met in Minecraft who said he has heard that name...

1. I based my first comment out of someone I’ve met in Minecraft who said he has heard that name before, as well as the fact that a few months ago, someone sent me some messages regarding that my name was soured in the calamity discord. 2. The reason I left Ancients Awakened was exactly that- I...
  6. RunicGlympse

‪>calamity mod’s discord bans literally anyone with an opinion, and proceeds to mention me a lot...

‪>calamity mod’s discord bans literally anyone with an opinion, and proceeds to mention me a lot out of spite‬ ‪>ancients awakened ex-dev swears me out for leaving a dev team that I didn’t contribute much to‬ ‪>gets insulted for past mistakes I rectified‬ from a slowly settling free items...
  7. RunicGlympse

Thanks to this community I can’t touch or think about the game nicely.

Thanks to this community I can’t touch or think about the game nicely.
  8. RunicGlympse

PC [MEME TEXTURE PACK] Papyrus Prime

Alright. I am very good about crediting people so I will add you to the OP. Thanks for your contributions to this madness.
  9. RunicGlympse

PC [MEME TEXTURE PACK] Papyrus Prime

I made this a while back, and apparently since I commented about it in some Youtube video, i'm finally releasing it in the forums as a homage to the really wacky meme that is Papyrus Prime. Skeletron Prime belongs to Re-Logic, Papyrus Prime edit belongs to @Battle Bee and Papyrus belongs...
  10. RunicGlympse

tModLoader On A Rail - Your bed is now a train

I've been looking forward to this! I hope this gets enough attention!
  11. RunicGlympse

tModLoader Terraria : Revolt Mod (WIP)

Major Progress Update 10/13/2018 Due to the layoff of half our team, and their wishes to cut their content out of the mod, I have only Lancerion, a book pet, and an unrelated book for the mod. Even more happened Update 10/15/2018 A major animator left the team as to work on high priority...
  12. RunicGlympse

tModLoader Shatter Mod [Help Wanted!]

I like the concept of the Arch Pixie. Your return reminds me of mines, where we both put our mods off for about a year, before returning full swing. I can see this boss being a bit easy, but I don't want it to be a bullet hell either. Just make it good. I see potential in you.
  13. RunicGlympse

Added a fun, giant poll that has all the options to vote for. Any option can be chosen, but be real with yourself and find your truest, deepest desires...
  14. RunicGlympse

Thanks! I wrote *most of the AI functions myself, but apparently he doesn’t feel too much like a legit boss yet. Mirsario and some others suggested that I add screen shake and a dash attack, as well as telegraphing when he’ll use his spear throwing attack.
Top Bottom