Recent content by Russ Guss Doodles

1. Russ Guss Doodles

Ask a Fellow Internet Traveller Anything

Oh yeah, plenty of books! There's no way to pilot the island though, I just go where the wind takes me.
  2. Russ Guss Doodles

We were talking about texture/resource packs, but yeah that would be yet another issue on the...

We were talking about texture/resource packs, but yeah that would be yet another issue on the mods side.
  3. Russ Guss Doodles

Not much. Just a small pond, a bunch of trees including a big willow tree, a small vegetable garden, and a cozy cottage filled with stuff to keep my busy.
  4. Russ Guss Doodles

I can explain a little more. Companies like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Google have to...

I can explain a little more. Companies like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Google have to approve EVERYTHING that goes on their platform’s. What’s on the Workshop is constantly changing and is full of resources packs with copyrighted characters, possibly inappropriate content, and packs of...
  5. Russ Guss Doodles

Sadly I can not do that. I am an Axecociation member first and a bad French impersonator second.

Sadly I can not do that. I am an Axecociation member first and a bad French impersonator second.
  6. Russ Guss Doodles

Adding official arachnophobia and colorblind texture packs/modes would probably be possible, but...

Adding official arachnophobia and colorblind texture packs/modes would probably be possible, but adding the workshop is basically impossible. It would be a legal and logistical nightmare.
  7. Russ Guss Doodles

Melee: Horseman’s Blade Ranged: Eventide Magic: Nightglow Summoner: Desert Tiger

Melee: Horseman’s Blade Ranged: Eventide Magic: Nightglow Summoner: Desert Tiger
  8. Russ Guss Doodles

Mmmmm, I luv a good QUOISONT and pretendzing to be French. How can I join zis club?

Mmmmm, I luv a good QUOISONT and pretendzing to be French. How can I join zis club?
  9. Russ Guss Doodles

Ooooo that’s a good question. For an enemy probably the Arch Wyvern. It was the only recolored enemy that didn’t feel lazy and actually made sense. For an item definitely the Guinea Pig pet. I wish they added a 1.4 version of the pet like they did with the Werewolf and Slime pets. “GET THE...
  10. Russ Guss Doodles

What do we know about terreria 2

There’s an entire wiki article compiling all the info and comments related to “Terraria 2.” https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Terraria_2
  11. Russ Guss Doodles

I would have pillared up really high and dropped some tnt on them. There's no way to surround...

I would have pillared up really high and dropped some tnt on them. There's no way to surround them all with wool.
  12. Russ Guss Doodles

Based on my previous estimation I will be arriving on May 20th! I’m currently floating over the...

Based on my previous estimation I will be arriving on May 20th! I’m currently floating over the Atlantic Ocean.
  13. Russ Guss Doodles

Hey Red, what if we could Shimmer the Guide and Clothier Voodoo Dolls…? :dryadnaughty: [MEDIA]

Hey Red, what if we could Shimmer the Guide and Clothier Voodoo Dolls…? :dryadnaughty:
  14. Russ Guss Doodles

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

Update: I’ve added a demo of what the Shimmered Voodoo Dolls could look like.
  15. Russ Guss Doodles

Weapons & Equip Slime gun rewamp + gel, ichor and flamethrower changes

I don’t have much of an opinion on giving the Slime Gun a functionality, but Redigit did confirm that the Slime Gun will also transmute into the Shimmer Water Gun.
Back
Top Bottom