Recent content by Saggio

1. S

PC [EXPERT MODE]All mechanical bosses with molten armor and 400 HP

Man, I am 100% sure I am the only one that killed them with molten armor, 400 HP and in expert mode...
  2. S

No one did this with molten armor and 400 HP...
  3. S

Well, you used the daedalus, which is an op weapon, 500 HP and a palladium armor!
  4. S

A LOT of youtubers with 600 HP (I have only 400 in the video) and the same (if not better) gear as mine had a lot of problems against only one of these bosses, so yes, i have.
  5. S

You aren't impressed? I don't care. Do you know why? Because you couldn't do better than me, so i am satisfied.
  6. S

The point is that i fought 3 bosses at once, it's obvious i have to use better gear. By the way I didn't use OP weapons/accessories. I used fishron wings, yeah, but I could use solar ones. I used nail gun, yeah, but I could use a S.D.M.G.
  7. S

Like i said before, if you think you can do better in EXPERT MODE, then show me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anyone doing this before me.
  8. S

Well, you are not forced to beat them all at the same time. By the way, if you think you can do better, show me!
  9. S

Yeah, plus it's really easy to obtain! It should be post-mech bosses IMO
  10. S

Hi guys. I made this video in order to show you that expert early hardmode isn't hard at all, you can easily take them down with the right setup In this video I'm using molten armor and a nail gun (a daedalus stormbow would be just as well, if not better) vs the mechanical mayhem. This was...
  11. S

PC I need challenge ideas!

That's great! Should I give to myself a shell and the fish bowl? Sounds really hard... I'll give that a try I killed fishron no damage and no armor in expert mode with a megashark, it's close but anyway I'll try
  12. S

Thank you for your suggestions! I really appreciate all of them! Thank you! I'm going to try all of these! I will share my youtube channel name in private ;) (BTW at the moment i have uploaded no vids, I was looking for something to upload, like a no damage armorless duke fishron expert mode...
  13. S

Hi, I am Saggio. I am a rising italian youtuber(I only record terraria)... I'm here because I need some challenges to bring to my channel... Could you suggest me some?
  14. S

PC Hm hello?

Wow! Sheldon Cooper on my post! That's great!
Back
Top Bottom