PC [EXPERT MODE]All mechanical bosses with molten armor and 400 HP

Saggio

Terrarian
Hi guys.
I made this video in order to show you that expert early hardmode isn't hard at all, you can easily take them down with the right setup

In this video I'm using molten armor and a nail gun (a daedalus stormbow would be just as well, if not better) vs the mechanical mayhem.

This was intended to do with regular healing potion, but i inadvertently used some greater ones dropped from the bosses

i used the daedalus stormbow with holy arrows on the mech bosses in expert mode and STOMPED them. both holy arrows and the daedalus stormbow need a serious nerf.

i used the daedalus stormbow with holy arrows on the mech bosses in expert mode and STOMPED them. both holy arrows and the daedalus stormbow need a serious nerf.

Yeah, plus it's really easy to obtain! It should be post-mech bosses IMO

But keep in mind that someone unexperienced people might not do well against Hallowed Mimics, even with that tactics. I know how to fight them and I usually farm these if I get enough souls. Someone who goes full mage/full melee can't aford to run with Minishark and Stormbow though.

But keep in mind that someone unexperienced people might not do well against Hallowed Mimics, even with that tactics. I know how to fight them and I usually farm these if I get enough souls. Someone who goes full mage/full melee can't aford to run with Minishark and Stormbow though.

Well, you are not forced to beat them all at the same time.

By the way, if you think you can do better, show me!

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. You used a Nail Gun, Fishron Wings and Master Ninja Gear. Two of these you can't get whatsoever pre-Mech, whereas I wouldn't be advising people to try to kill Duke Fishron with Pre-Mech gear when they're having trouble with the mechanicals. Fishron Wings are extremely good in comparison to the others you have access to pre-mech.

Armour is only part of the preparation. I find accessories play a far larger role to the fight than armour. And a high-DPS weapon contributes too.

If you wanted to prove they can be beaten with inferior gear, then you should have been using Pre-HM stuff. Balancing weak gear with stronger gear is kind of contradicting to what I see as the point of this.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. You used a Nail Gun, Fishron Wings and Master Ninja Gear. Two of these you can't get whatsoever pre-Mech, whereas I wouldn't be advising people to try to kill Duke Fishron with Pre-Mech gear when they're having trouble with the mechanicals. Fishron Wings are extremely good in comparison to the others you have access to pre-mech.

Armour is only part of the preparation. I find accessories play a far larger role to the fight than armour. And a high-DPS weapon contributes too.

If you wanted to prove they can be beaten with inferior gear, then you should have been using Pre-HM stuff. Balancing weak gear with stronger gear is kind of contradicting to what I see as the point of this.

Like i said before, if you think you can do better in EXPERT MODE, then show me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anyone doing this before me.

Yeah, that's the case too.

The point is that i fought 3 bosses at once, it's obvious i have to use better gear.
By the way I didn't use OP weapons/accessories.
I used fishron wings, yeah, but I could use solar ones.
I used nail gun, yeah, but I could use a S.D.M.G.

Like i said before, if you think you can do better in EXPERT MODE, then show me.

I'm not here to compete. That is not my point and is not the point of this thread.

The facts are there. Fishron wings contributes strongly to movement speed, making it very easy to ignore a lot of incoming hits. Master Ninja Gear makes you able to dodge through sticky situations without getting hit, which is what you showed in the video.

If you want to make your point hold more ground, then I recommend switching the Fishron wings for leaf and swapping Master ninja gear for something else. Also switch the Nail gun for the Stormbow, which as you say shouldn't make a difference.

The point is that i fought 3 bosses at once, it's obvious i have to use better gear.
By the way I didn't use OP weapons/accessories.
I used fishron wings, yeah, but I could use solar ones.
I used nail gun, yeah, but I could use a S.D.M.G.

You stated in the original post this:

I made this video in order to show you that expert early hardmode isn't hard at all, you can easily take them down with the right setup

But this is contradicted by you using gear players can't access yet. Of course early hardmode isn't hard when you have gear above their tier. That's the way it works.

just to say about the wings and ninja gear. mobility is key with the mechs, they all of lasers which are very hard to block without good mobility accessories.

I'm not here to compete. That is not my point and is not the point of this thread.

The facts are there. Fishron wings contributes strongly to movement speed, making it very easy to ignore a lot of incoming hits. Master Ninja Gear makes you able to dodge through sticky situations without getting hit, which is what you showed in the video.

If you want to make your point hold more ground, then I recommend switching the Fishron wings for leaf and swapping Master ninja gear for something else. Also switch the Nail gun for the Stormbow, which as you say shouldn't make a difference.

You aren't impressed? I don't care. Do you know why? Because you couldn't do better than me, so i am satisfied.

I could show you, but my laptop is too weak to record anything. Also as people stated earlier, you used gear that is obtainable only later in hardmode.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anyone doing this before me.

Check my video:

I didn't use Molten armor, but every single item I used is obtainable pre-Mecha Boss. Master Ninja Gear isn't. Fishron Wings are impossible to get. Getting 500 HP is possible too, after defeating one Boss though...

You aren't impressed? I don't care. Do you know why? Because you couldn't do better than me, so i am satisfied.

None of that is relevant.

Did you post this thread in attempt to prove that the mechanicals aren't that hard, or to show off your skills? Either one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom