Recent content by sally lane

1. S

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Excuse me .why so rude .i can read . All i want is what was miss sold . The game was advertised as split screen when docked and and a few months after its release and my purchase it is still not available .
  2. S

Resolved [Switch] 2-player local?

Still no update . Shame on you
  3. S

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Still no date on update so we can use the split screen two player on the switch .
  4. S

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

I want split screen too ,desperately !!. All im saying as it was advertised as split screen when i dowloaded it . My 10year old daughter is gutted (we play together ) so false advertising should be compensated or reported as its wrong
  5. S

Nothing yet to my knowledge.im so sick of waiting now . Should have a refund as was falsely advertised
  6. S

Thanks for the info . Its just frustratiing that it wasnt just done b4 the release as waiting to play it with ny daughter .
  7. S

Any news on the split screen docked update for the switch please as all recent updates just talk about mobile version updates ect seems that the switch version has been forgotten about
  8. S

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Any news on a date for the docked split screen update yet ?? as want to play 2 player asap xx
  9. S

Can you please tell me when update for the multi screen docked split sceen for the switch will...

Can you please tell me when update for the multi screen docked split sceen for the switch will be out please as it a waste of my money without as i waiting to play with my daughter . We play as a team. ??
  10. S

When will the update that you promised for the multiplayer docked split screen on the download ? Lots of promises ... no action
  11. S

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Is thete a date for this update yet as my daughter asks me daily as we always plays split screen together ? Please make it soon lol
  12. S

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

When will the multi player docked update be available on the download version as the phyical version advertises it or are you going to force us to buy both
Back
Top Bottom