Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ose los que tienes OpenGL 2.0 podrian jugarlo con los gráficos mínimos o no se podrá jugar es es mi única duda gracias

Translation: So those who have OpenGL 2.0 could play it with the minimum graphics or it will not be possible to play it is my only doubt thanks

No, the minimum specs are what are known to be supported. Devices that only support OpenGL 2.0 probably won't be able to play the updated version at all. Hopefully, those devices just won't get an update so that they can continue playing the current version.

When will the multi player docked update be available on the download version as the phyical version advertises it or are you going to force us to buy both

When will the multi player docked update be available on the download version as the phyical version advertises it or are you going to force us to buy both

There will be no differences like that between the Physical and Digital copies of the game. When splitscreen MP is available, it will be available to both versions at the same time.

Loki, how will you fly, attack any move in a direction at the same time with a separate jump button? No one likes claw.

There will be no differences like that between the Physical and Digital copies of the game. When splitscreen MP is available, it will be available to both versions at the same time.
Is thete a date for this update yet as my daughter asks me daily as we always plays split screen together ? Please make it soon lol

Is there an official release date for terraria 1.3 mobile?
Because people are saying it will release on august 16
There is no official release date.

Anyone you hear saying a specific date at this time is either making it up, or repeating it from someone who made it up.

August 16 does sound reasonable though, where did you hear it?

Unless it was from an official source (which, trust me, it was not), then what does it matter? ;)

Is thete a date for this update yet as my daughter asks me daily as we always plays split screen together ? Please make it soon lol

Not yet, no.... but it is 100% a topic of current development discussions. Hang in there a bit longer. :)

Not yet, no.... but it is 100% a topic of current development discussions. Hang in there a bit longer. :)
Did you just say that you’re discussing a release date? Now you’re getting me more hyped!:happy::kingslime::joy: By the way, great job DR, 505, and Re-Logic for the update and how much work you put into it, thank you! (I can’t wait to see DR Studios, Re-Logic, and 505 Games on the title screen!:)) Wait, I just realized that it was for the switch edition, aw man.;( Are you talking about one for Mobile?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom