Recent content by Sam1370

1. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

Will modded crafting stations work? (I think you'll say yes but you never know)
  2. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

It has items inside it.
  3. Sam1370

WIP Terraria : Before Time

Seems sort of like this thread is abandoned, so I'll continue editing this comment here and recreating it.
  4. Sam1370

WIP Terraria : Before Time

Some edits because of my OCD Chapter 1: Nothing. The world started as nothing. Amid the nothingness, a god was created. This god was known as The Guide. The Guide then created a planet. This planet was called Terraria. The Guide created plants and creatures. He continued to create these...
  5. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

hmm, cool!
  6. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

Would the crafting interface work like an all-item-crafting station, like the Guide's Final Gift from the Thorium Mod? If so, that's a little too overpowered. Or would it craft based on the crafting stations near you?
  7. Sam1370

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Friend in question is me XD
  8. Sam1370

That's not a tModLoader bug, it isn't even a bug at all, it's intentionally made to be that way by Terraria developers. Left-click to buy one item; right-click to buy many.
  9. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

Your suggestion gave me an idea... To add on, how about (because I'm lazy) not having to click the 'Search' box and instead adding a shortcut to allow just typing and the words will appear in the search?
  10. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

Awesome! On my current playthrough I have Thorium + Calamity + Magic Storage so that should work out I'm having trouble defeating the Devourer of Gods though, so cosmilite bars should take a while :( Maybe you could put this information on the main post?
  11. Sam1370

tModLoader Magic Storage

Can you provide examples of mods that create more recipes for it?
  12. Sam1370

oh, k :(
  13. Sam1370

eh, no need xD

eh, no need xD
  14. Sam1370

If I make a tModLoader server (but with no mods) will people without tModLoader be able to join it?
  15. Sam1370

PC Weapon shop

Tell me what you want, because I have multiple copies of weapons that I don't need. Ex: Horseman's Blade Influx Waver Charged Blaster Cannon etc.
Back
Top Bottom