Recent content by SapphireSuicune

1. SapphireSuicune

How would I make a custom painting?

I want to make a 2x2 painting that will go on the wall, just like the ones ingame. I can't use a wall because I can't change the size (you might be able to but I don't know).
  2. SapphireSuicune

Corrupt the Wish!

Flask remembers how to eat, but just eats so much food that it is dangerous I wish for the weather to be exactly 55 degrees Fahrenheit
  3. SapphireSuicune

Corrupt the Wish!

You get the animus magic and it works perfectly, but you are killed by the NightWings because you are a "scavenger" I wish for an ice cream sundae that is big, has no insects inside, costs no money, cannot be taken, and has nothing else disgusting inside and is flavored with my favorite flavor
  4. SapphireSuicune

Corrupt the Wish!

I do, but I charge you $1,000,000 for each. I wish for a bigger bowl of chips.
  5. SapphireSuicune

Corrupt the Wish!

Network File Transfer has permanently been destroyed. I wish for a Pathfinder.
  6. SapphireSuicune

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, your spine disappears. I wish for an NFT of a single black pixel that I make to sell for 10 million dollars and all the money goes to me and it isn't taken away
  7. SapphireSuicune

Definitely. These are actually quite old, from back before I didn't even know how to sprite, I...

Definitely. These are actually quite old, from back before I didn't even know how to sprite, I just haven't mentioned them.
  8. SapphireSuicune

I just uploaded a video showcasing some weapons from the mod. Highly subject to change. [MEDIA]

I just uploaded a video showcasing some weapons from the mod. Highly subject to change.
  9. SapphireSuicune

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Song?

fog theme is great. minigame theme is also
  10. SapphireSuicune

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Song?

pvz roof theme is actually pretty epic. zomboss theme is so good though
  11. SapphireSuicune

What mod should I let's play?

I heard from Chippy lol
  12. SapphireSuicune

What mod should I let's play?

I want to start a let's play series and I don't know which mod to play. Obviously, there's Calamity but that has been let's played a lot. there are no promises I will actually even make any let's play depending on time
  13. SapphireSuicune

The Zephyr Mod

Now I am going to try to make some items that fall more into progression and maybe add some bosses as over the past months I have learned quite a bit more about programming. Hopefully the mod will be released soon! Currently I am working on a Pre-Hardmode ore called Spinam Ore. Here are some...
  14. SapphireSuicune

Name a more iconic duo I’ll wait

I didn't know that. But it's still (slightly) iconic.
Back
Top Bottom