Recent content by Satek

1. S

Working as Designed Moving Items Around In Inventory with Mouse/KB

When playing with Mouse and Keyboard on console OR mobile Terraria, to move items around within your Inventory, why do you have to HOLD Left Click on an item to move it, rather than just a simple click? The Steam version of Terraria lets you move items within inventory with just ONE Left Click...
  2. S

Other DRStudios Terraria on macOS App Store

I am not familiar with the business side of publishing games, so I appreciate you breaking that down for me. It just may be that Re-Logic is the wrong people to ask if what you broke down was accurate. I'm sure there are hoops that unfortunately need to be jumped through to accomplish what...
  3. S

I'm going to correct what you assumed. My apologies if that sounded rude. However, Terraria is by no means running within an Emulator. When macOS Ventura first debuted in 2022, there was a feature that got removed that allowed you to install iOS apps and run them natively on macOS. PlayCover is...
  4. S

The Steam version does need better optimization all around. Even on Mac's before Apple Silicon, there were still some weird bugs that never occurred on Windows. I'm not sure how true this is, but there was a post on Reddit that said that Re-Logic's developer for macOS left their team before 1.4...
  5. S

Terraria via Steam runs horrible on Apple Silicon.. however, DRStudio's version of the game (mobile, console) fixes that. DRStudios version fully supports Apple Silicon (we know this because it runs flawlessly on the iPad utilizing the M chips) and full keyboard/mouse support already. For...
  6. S

Mac Any plans on native Apple Silicon support ?

That patch makes my Terraria run “okay.” When I load up my world where I’ve gotten past Plantera, it lags at my house. It’s not a constant 60fps. Also, the Steam version has resolution issues, at least on my MacBook, it gets glitchy. Mind boggling that 99.9% of the current issues get addressed...
  7. S

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

Please put DR Studios version of Terraria on the macOS App Store. It supports Apple Silicon and runs miles better than the Steam version. PLEASE. I just wanna have a good experience on macOS 😭
  8. S

Mac Any plans on native Apple Silicon support ?

DRStudios already has Terraria working on Apple Silicon perfectly. We know this because they develop the game for Apple's iPads, and the game runs perfectly fine on the M chips. Also, you can sideload the mobile game onto macOS via PlayCover and can immediately see how much more smooth/polished...
  9. S

Apple M Chipset Idea/Question

I've posted this again in the Game Suggestions category. However, I made it much simpler to comprehend. I really wish someone would take this seriously. You can sideload the app via PlayCover on macOS and can immediately see how much more smooth the game runs overall. macOS desperately needs...
  10. S

Since Terraria runs horrible on Apple Silicon.. DRStudio's version of the game should hit the macOS App Store. DRStudios version fully supports Apple Silicon (we know this because it runs flawlessly on the iPad utilizing the M chips) and full keyboard/mouse support already. Personally, I'm not...
  11. S

Apple M Chipset Idea/Question

I asked this question on Reddit, though, it makes more since to ask it here. Correct me if I’m wrong, but a lot of people report issues running Terraria on the M chipset provided by Apple in their latest computers. The version of the game that is meant to run on Apple iPhone’s and iPad’s is...
Back
Top Bottom