Recent content by Schoman

1. Schoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If it's any encouragement to the team, I haven't put this much time consistently into Terraria since 1.3 first launched. I'm actually doing full class runs (with some help from Thorium) and I'm still not even close to tired yet. I just wish my computer wasn't a potato and could actually stand to...
  2. Schoman

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I am a very happy man :D
  3. Schoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I understand that. But I must've shut a chest that had a material in it or something when I initially went to craft them with my harpy wings. It popped right up when I just pulled everything up with Cheat Sheet and the materials. My bad.
  4. Schoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Huh, I pulled literally every wing out of cheat sheet and took a look at em to see if it would let me. I only had luck with the Demon Wings. Lemme check again.
  5. Schoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey not too sure if anyone's mentioned it, but the Seraph Tracers' crafting recipe says that it requires any set of wings to craft. However specifically it has to be the demon wings that you use to craft it.
  6. Schoman

Take your time Omnir, it was worthwhile waiting for it before for tAPI and it will be for tMOD :)
  7. Schoman

This is exciting to see going on
  8. Schoman

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

But seriously your images are super small man.
  9. Schoman

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

No worries Jopo, it was just that I hadn't updated my mods yet, everything is working just fine now :) Thanks for your help, but it was indeed, but like I said I'd found out my issue haha
  10. Schoman

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I mean I have 8GB of ram, so that's kind of perplexing...Also I forgot to include this error as well Ah, just realized I have not updated my mods, maybe that's causing an issue?
  11. Schoman

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Am getting this error when I try to create
  12. Schoman

I didn't quite have time to write out my thoughts on the loadout of mage weapons as a whole and if I may, @DivermanSam, I'd like to just quickly write out some things I really enjoyed, felt were lacking, or just quite good for where you get them in the game. Though overall as a whole I felt...
  13. Schoman

It's been a super fun play through :) Onto the melee now!
  14. Schoman

Oh, no! Sorry wording was weird, but the problem was that it was an old world, he didn't come early on the new one :)
  15. Schoman

I did indeed, I replicated the problem on a new world, kept same gear and a fresh inventory and left it on at work. No issue for it there!
Back
Top Bottom