tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ragnarok is a bit buggy with spawns- sometimes only 2 of the bosses spawn, sometimes only 1 spawns once, and I've used two in a row in the past in which none spawned.
Also, if it doesn't spawn all of them, the game seems to think the ones that didn't spawn were killed, so it still counts as beating the event (dropping the items, giving the buff) if you only had one spawn and you killed it.

Loving their expert drop by the way :)
So I think I've found a way to fix that, the only issue is that every single entity in that battle would say "has been defeated" when you kill it along with their flavor text. Do you think that would be annoying?

idk how, but the desert traveler spawned when i haven't defeated the grand thunderbird :p and i got a mythical eighth plague staff

Last edited:
So I think I've found a way to fix that, the only issue is that every single entity in that battle would say "has been defeated" when you kill it along with their flavor text. Do you think that would be annoying?
The flavor text would be fine. It might even be helpful because you could easily keep track of who you have and haven't killed without needing to get close to find out.

For those who want to know: I did a test and Tedit doesn't broke anything in the world, at least pre-hardmode.
I guess the mod's stuff are saved in the twld file instead of the wld one, so Tedit doesn't touch them.

Hmm. Well, I'm going to say this again, since pretty much no one answered me last time. With the newest version of Thorium (I'm using WIndows) the game crashes whenever I try to: 1) Go into a world to play. 2) Start a server. (The server thing crashes upon startup) 3) Create a new world.

I don't know what's causing this, but I do know that the previous version (as in, pre Ragnarok) actually allowed me to do everything: as in, had no issues. I'm not the only one having this issue, since 3 of my friends have it as well. We had to set this mod aside and play without it and stuff, and that kind of annoyed us since we actually liked quite a few of the things it added. Can someone please help me on this one?

Hmm. Well, I'm going to say this again, since pretty much no one answered me last time. With the newest version of Thorium (I'm using WIndows) the game crashes whenever I try to: 1) Go into a world to play. 2) Start a server. (The server thing crashes upon startup) 3) Create a new world.

I don't know what's causing this, but I do know that the previous version (as in, pre Ragnarok) actually allowed me to do everything: as in, had no issues. I'm not the only one having this issue, since 3 of my friends have it as well. We had to set this mod aside and play without it and stuff, and that kind of annoyed us since we actually liked quite a few of the things it added. Can someone please help me on this one?
Multiplayer functionality is still being worked on so that stuff isn't working as intended yet. As for the crashing thing? That might be an issue with the latest world gen changes maybe.

Multiplayer functionality is still being worked on so that stuff isn't working as intended yet. As for the crashing thing? That might be an issue with the latest world gen changes maybe.
Well, we never had any kind of problems in the Multiplayer front. Just saying. It's just that the new version crashes on pretty much everything now for us 4, even on Singleplayer.

help!

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Well, we never had any kind of problems in the Multiplayer front. Just saying. It's just that the new version crashes on pretty much everything now for us 4, even on Singleplayer.
That's definitely weird. Do you have a copy of the crash log somewhere? That might help in solving it.

Did you guys update through the mod browser? Are you sure all four of you are using the most recent version, 1.2.6.4? Do any of you have a mac...? Crash reports?
help!

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Whatcha need bud?

Edit - Oh, uh. I have never seen that error before... What computer type do you have?

That's definitely weird. Do you have a copy of the crash log somewhere? That might help in solving it.
Well, I don't exactly know which log is it, but... apparently the problem's fixed. I re-downloaded the mod, and tried creating a small world, and it actually didn't crash if using only Thorium. And I later tried to do the same but this time with the mods I used, and it worked as well. Maybe the mod file didn't download properly, or it was a little temporary error when the computer isn't "feeling good". In any case, there's no problems now. ... For some reason.

cant really say but it from STONE and it runs on windows 10

it only happend when i got some mods the the mod browser then disabled them then that shows up

EDIT dont worry zero8000 was right it was a temporary problem its fixed its self

Back
Top Bottom