Recent content by SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

1. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

2. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Map-Adventure Commander Keen Ep.1 Marooned on Mars

Thanks for the heartwarming feedback! It's people like you that remind me, why I love creating. Thanks a lot, you made me very happy
  3. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Map-PvP Bomberman-Terraria

There has been a little "Patch"-Update that hides the delay system a bit better. And there is a lit up countdown to give a better feeling of the time you have to wait.
  4. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Hm I don't quite understand what the Problem is :D can you take a screenshot?
  5. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Thanks! Makes me happy that you enjoyed it I thought about that, too. But thanks for the feedback anyways, I really appreciate the effort :happy:
  6. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Commander Keen Ep.1 just went live...

Commander Keen Ep.1 just went live: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/commander-keen-ep-1-marooned-on-mars.45622/
  7. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Hi I'm SchrobZen. I really love the "Commander Keen" games and I love Terraria... So that's where the idea came from. This ist a one-by-one (almost :D ) recreation of the popular game from 1990 "Commander Keen Ep.1 - Marooned on Mars" It is a singleplayer Adventur-Map that does a great Job of...
  8. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Gravis Game Pad Pro Support?

I have the same problem, but the controller I'm using has XInput (from what I know)
  9. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

I am looking for Beta-Testers right now! --> http://goo.gl/n9gA8d

I am looking for Beta-Testers right now! --> http://goo.gl/n9gA8d
  10. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Commander Keen

Hello fellow Terrarians, I am proud to announce, that the Commander Keen Ep. 1, Marooned on Mars is finaly done. Now I am looking for some beta-testers, because it became that huge thing and I on my own can't test that whole thing enough. So I ask you, do you want to be part of the beta test...
  11. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Looking for beta-testers for the Commander Keen Adventure-Map

Hello my friends, a while back I started creating an Adventure-Map in the theme of Commander Keen Ep.1 If you don't know what that is, it is a Jump 'n' Run Game from the early 90s, that I loved back in the day. Now I am allmost done and that's where you come in: The Map is a recreation of the...
  12. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Commander Keen

OK UPDATE-TIME: I finished all the levels. The only thing that's missing is the Story around it and some cosmetic changes... Ok here are some features: This is how the world map looks like (in game screencap) The Teleporters take you to the levels, this is an example: The door at the end...
  13. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Official Community Poll - Removal of Most Likes/Messages Tabs

YES - I support removal of BOTH of these tabs*
  14. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

click the link :D I started building the first CK game in Terraria

click the link :D I started building the first CK game in Terraria
Back
Top Bottom