• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ScottyNitro17

1. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Terraria Construct - A 2D Tinkers' Construct

Just going to leave this here, I'd like to keep up with his. Do you plan to add support for other mods ? Granted with the insane amount of materials in Vanilla game and mods, That's asking a damn lot. Guess you could call me an Abomination
  2. ScottyNitro17

Vipix' Toolbox

I can't seem to get the Swap Pick to work, Got the block I want in my my inv and then hotbar but still won't exchange
  3. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

Sooooo what on earth does the akrasia mode do to the game ?
  4. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there any estimated time for the update to the new TmodLoader ?
  5. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Magic Storage

No idea if I'm alone here but with some of the big mods out there: Calamity, Tremor, SacredTools, ect, That I have active while this mod is installed is taking quite the drain on my system which is a suprise (GTX 1070 overclock, Intel I7, ect) While playing with just Magic storage (And...
  6. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Magic Storage

I can't appear to keep this mod in with my loaded mods, Either it's a bug on my part or there is a mod conflict, My issue is: At first everything is fine (On a new/old world or character) and then after some playtime my PC will drop from a locked 60 to 2-10 and then it will clear up but will do...
  7. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

For one I mentioned that bug to make sure it was a bug you were aware of, and 2nd, I was asking how to disable it all together with the need to manully disable every time I load a SinglePlayer world :P Guess I should explain a little clearer.
  8. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is there anyway to disable the food entirely ? I know of the item to disable it but once I reload that world it's active again, Is there a way to stop this and have it permantly disabled from a character or world ? Also I see something about MP bugs, I did MP and we kept getting a death message...
  9. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Solutions Mod

Much appreciated, I'll give it a go Marvellous job! It's all working perfectly, Thanks a bunch :D
  10. ScottyNitro17

tModLoader Solutions Mod

You displayed that v1.3.2 changelog: - Corrected Dark Blue Solution spreading Crimson. I'm still spreading Crimson with the Blue Solution, I disabled your mod just to make sure and the crimson stopped, I have your latest version, Any suggestions ?
  11. ScottyNitro17

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

OH FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..................All this time I downloaded the wrong damn thing out of excitement XD
  12. ScottyNitro17

What am I doing wrong here XD
  13. ScottyNitro17

I've done this, I launch Terraria and it's just the Vanilla Terraria
  14. ScottyNitro17

I installed all the files and then launched Terraria but it just loads the vanilla Terraria
  15. ScottyNitro17

Well whatever it is I'm doing it must all be wrong so I'll go over it: I unzip the file, more all contents to my Terraria steam folder, run tModReader, run Terraria (Doing this isn't getting me the modded stuff so what am I failing to do here.
Top Bottom