Recent content by sealed interface

1. sealed interface

tModLoader Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman Mod

Of course this is a thing...
  2. sealed interface

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

This happens all the time when I try to reload mods. It's essentially a memory leak. Just enable all mods from the menu (don't reload), restart Terraria and you should be fine.
  3. sealed interface

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The tiny star one (after warrior) is kinda small and generic by comparison. Might also need more detail since all the others have a clear, striking pose, which is really the whole style of the ultimate souls.
  4. sealed interface

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Try looking into how the Royal Gel (Expert Item from King Slime) works. It might be applicable to all creatures, and not just slimes.
  5. sealed interface

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

What is "fun" in the Boss Expertise config?
  6. sealed interface

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Perforators are really buggy for me. After I kill the first worm, the others disappear (and despawn) a couple seconds afterward. EDIT: I'm in single player if that helps.
  7. sealed interface

tModLoader Large World Enabler

I have a 12400x1800 world (1.5x wide and 0.75x tall compared to large), and for some reason harpies aren't spawning when I'm up in the sky. I'm guessing that means the sky biome's lower bound isn't as low as it should be. Is there any way to fix this? I'm about 8 hours into this map, and I don't...
  8. sealed interface

NPCs & Enemies Martian probes

I haven't beaten the lunar event. I haven't even beaten the frost moon or duke fishron yet. With only beetle armor, the spaceship does upwards of 70 damage per hit, and 120 with the beam. My point is, if you're not looking for the martian invasion, you shouldn't need to worry about it showing...
  9. sealed interface

NPCs & Enemies Martian probes

I notice that martian probes show up way too often in my world. I'm only lucky that I let 3 out of 8 get away after the first invasion. Within minutes of opening up my 1.2 world in 1.3, that first invasion came. It wasn't too tough, except for the saucers, which I could only slowly defeat with a...
  10. sealed interface

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

How well does this work for the frost moon? The AI for the Ice Queen is different from the Pumpking, so would the traps still be viable?
Back
Top Bottom