Recent content by SecondRateSage

1. SecondRateSage

Items you think are overrated?

Honestly i think guns in general are kinda overrated. sure the damage is good but god they're boring if they just use bullets. Especially once you get access to clorophyte bullets. Stuff like the star cannon or even a lot of bows are way more unique/interesting and i wish there was more weapons...
  2. SecondRateSage

Thank you, it's just a character of mine

Thank you, it's just a character of mine
  3. SecondRateSage

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron should not spawn directly ontop of the player

I get he comes out of the old man npc but why does he spawn directly ontop of you and get a free hit for no reason 9/10 times
  4. SecondRateSage

Help structuing a JSON file.

I wanna Change the name/tooltip and the buff name/tool tip of the baby shark pet. I've went at it for a while now, can someone tell me how to structure it cause i aint getting it to work
  5. SecondRateSage

Game Mechanics Probably done before, but endless goblin/pirate invasions?

I really enjoy the hectic nature of these 2 events, and i think an interesting challenge could be seeing how far one could go before dying. mabye give rewards like rarer event items for certain time thresholds? I just think an endless onslaught of these invasions that feels more like them...
  6. SecondRateSage

Weapons & Equip Late game uses/equivalent for spiked balls.

Thats why i originally said to use clorophyte and stingers for the crafting recipe
  7. SecondRateSage

Weapons & Equip Late game uses/equivalent for spiked balls.

Its a shame an item this fun falls off pretty early into hard mode. its final use being arguably the pirate invasion if your not using a piercing weapon of sorts already. I do think a weapon with the attribute of the mine launchers bonus damage when not moving would be really fun to have for a...
  8. SecondRateSage

Less of an idea suggestion but more of a "i think the idea is neat"

Basically, some kind of structure like the dungeon/temple. but its guardian plays an active threat the whole time your there. Like a water wraith type entity from pikmin 2/4. always slowly moving after you as you move through the structure
  9. SecondRateSage

god damn that was a long respawn timer

god damn that was a long respawn timer
  10. SecondRateSage

With the idea of new music being added, im PRAYING for more snow biome themes. There really isn't enough

Especially considering how the snow biome theme overrides alot of other music
  11. SecondRateSage

Weapons & Equip Late game uses for spike balls?

Or you could make an item like the proximity mine launcher that makes them do more damage when they stop rolling.
  12. SecondRateSage

Weapons & Equip Late game uses for spike balls?

Probably one of the cooler items in pre hardmode due to how differently they behave from the other items. Kinda sucks how they just stop being relevant and don't get some kind of upgraded form, like spike balls made from lizhard temple spikes that do more damage + bleeding or something. Mabye...
  13. SecondRateSage

Weapons & Equip Probably said before but Please can we have a way to combine the terraspark and flower boots

Its annoying to have to fill 2 slots just for boots or constantly swap them on and off when I need them to be in action, It would be really nice to be able to get actual use out of these boots as they hardly find use time with their place in progression
Back
Top Bottom