SecondRateSage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok im genuinely still thinking about the idea of an ale tosser upgrade to throw potions around. Of course potions would be less potent due to being splashed with them and not drinking them, so mabye only 50% of the normal potion duration or 75% the health/mana restoration? The ale tosser is such a cool idea but its not even useful if you manage to get it immediately after beating the eye, So idk an upgrade could be c
    Esther
    Esther
    I will have to disagree with the ale tosser not being useful, considering I combined it with a squad of imps to beat skeletron with it. The imps missed mostly.
    *Shameless plug to my video of the attempt*
    SecondRateSage
    SecondRateSage
    with eye you can get a demon or crimtain bow after beating it. And especially after brain you can get yourself something like the minishark or star cannon with enough funds. If it buffed molotovs it would be a different and much more awesome story
    Idk throwable potions could be cool. toss a iron skin or swiftness potion on a teammate during a boss or event. could open up more of a supportive playstyle for those who like spectre armour but don't wanna wait till endgame to be a healer.
    Honestly more supportive playstyle support would be really nice to see, Spectre armour is great but something to do some early game healing support would be amazing
    Probably not gonna get much veiwage due to this account being seconds only but i have had the idea of a spike ball launcher on my mine for a while, would help them have a bit more relevancy later into the game
    Reactions: Contemplator
    SecondRateSage
    SecondRateSage
    now get 4 rangers to hold M1 with this
    Beyond
    Beyond
    How to lag out Terraria 10- 10- 10-
    [User has disconnected]
    SecondRateSage
    SecondRateSage
    flares finally get competition.
    But genuinely though this would help a lot in events like frost moon and such if it had the proximity mine launcher effect tied to the weapon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom