Recent content by Seekli

1. S

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So you found one too? Those tombstones, we better make a hunt of them. Prepare your Terra Blades (or anything you have). Also, i recently made a Titan, and got the Club for it. Titan Rage is so OP i leveled like 7 levels after killing a giant eater of souls (or was it a giant slime?) that was...
  2. S

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, i really came just to say "Something" a tombstone near my house said. 09F6E3
  3. S

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I haven't got to hardmode with hardcore and neither I could fight bosses on hardcore. Also I have never won frost moon or pumpking moon. Also fishron is hard too, I was wearing turtle armor on multiplayer so I could distract him and the others could kill him, but either way we lost -_-
  4. S

PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

:redspin:I say that 1.3 should have post-plantera or pre-plantera plasma guns. I want to pew pew pew people with plasma :redspin:
  5. S

What is your favorite set of armor, weapons and accesories?

I seen that when checking your "I must screenshot this" topic, i laughed hard. :D
  6. S

What is your favorite set of armor, weapons and accesories?

Hello everyone! Well, as the title says, i made a topic about whats your favorite set of armor, weapons and accesories! (Also, im pretty new to this search feature so i couldnt check if someone already made a topic about this, i just hope no one has already) Well, as you may know, some people...
  7. S

Hi everybody!

Hello Terrarians! My name is Seekli (AKA Trickster), im a terrarian that has played terraria for a long time, but i havent made any forum account yet, so i decided it was good to introduce myself! I hope i can get some friends, :happy:
Back
Top Bottom