Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Could anyone help me out and tell me why all the enemies in my game always have over 3k health? I just finished fighting the goblin army with 2 party members and I have died 6 times and my party has died a total of 236 times,(yes I counted the graves) and it took me well over 3 in-game days and about 1 hour to complete. If you want I can take a screenshot of each enemy and how much of a tank each is. Every time I level up they gain about 400 hp, and even bunnies and grasshoppers are affected by this. Bosses have about 12k hp even though I've only fought Eye of Cthulhu and Slime King. This wouldn't be a problem if I did'nt have to kill 20 piranhas AND fight of jungle enemies who have large health pools.
(mobifiers is turned OFF and i really have no clue what it is)

All three characters I use and the world I use are all Free RPG Mode, the one with infinite leveling.

I'm on freemode, and I don't have this issue at all. Are you on Raid mode, and/or is the world forcing difficulties on it? I wouldn't know if difficulty/stats rises when you have more party members (Never have it on).

how do yo do that?
[DOUBLEPOST=1427157326][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTw Nakano how do you do that with the goblin holding a torch

1. Easy. Just take a load of images of character creation, then take a photo of the moon, dump them all over ta 500*100 image and write some text. Everything done in Gimp (windows version)

2. You could either press shift or have a torch in your toolbar and have it selected. Also if you have (force) selected a torch by holding it with your mouse.
Very easy actually.

1. Easy. Just take a load of images of character creation, then take a photo of the moon, dump them all over ta 500*100 image and write some text. Everything done in Gimp (windows version)
\
I believe he thought you meant banner as in the Terraria item.

I believe he thought you meant banner as in the Terraria item.
NO I meant like the one he has not like for example slime,skeleton banner in the game
[DOUBLEPOST=1427226143][/DOUBLEPOST]

2. You could either press shift or have a torch in your toolbar and have it selected. Also if you have (force) selected a torch by holding it with your mouse.
Very easy actually.
Thank you

I think it would be nice if you can to modify how defense works in terraria to make it a % rather than a flat reduction or modify the defense of the items because even if i refine the latest pre hardmode armor to the max i only get like 20 more def and mobs hit for almost 2k on champ difficulty so at this point the armor is only useful for the bonus they give to stats rather than protection.

Also I noticed that past lvl 35 seems to be really hard to level up this might be compensated with quests but I wouldn't know because the quests seems to be bugged, I cant get past the open the inventory main guide and the other quest I get as sides disappear every time I exit the map.

There are some bugs I also noticed:

I don't know if this is intentional but the wall of flesh keeps graving me and tossing me around to one side an the other of it's body even if I'm close to it. I got 2 blacksmiths npc on the same house. If you reforge your item many times you'll get some enchant that says annoying something and gives you +100% damage if you get that item and then refine it it will become unusable (I tested on magic items like the ice flower and the book of arrows) it's spends mana but nothing else happens. If you try to reforge it again the title will change to white and you can upgrade it even more times than it was supposed to be the max but even if you do that the item is still useless.
I don't know if this is intentional but when you reforge an item the item it will require always more and more money to reforge it every time and depending on how many times you did reforge it then it will cost more money to upgrade it with the blacksmith. ( I think the reforge and upgrade system may share something that got messed up). I did a test also with the ice rod and it ended up asking for 30+ platinum coins when it was on the red stage.
The modified big enemies sometimes get stuck even if there is nothing to get stuck on and move very fast facing one side and then the other and when they are not stuck when they get hit the knockback they get is ridiculously high to the point that for example when I fought a spider on the crimson it started bouncing against thew walls like if was a bouncy rubber ball.

Last edited:
My NPC's are not respawning, I have v53 (as shown on the title screen) and have suitible rooms.
All rooms are 6 tall/12 wide in blocks, with a door in between 2 and platforms leading up, and table+chair in the middle...
This is annoying me because I have to kill WOF and my guide died about 20 in-game days ago on a blood moon.
No invasions are happening.

My NPC's are not respawning, I have v53 (as shown on the title screen) and have suitible rooms.
All rooms are 6 tall/12 wide in blocks, with a door in between 2 and platforms leading up, and table+chair in the middle...
This is annoying me because I have to kill WOF and my guide died about 20 in-game days ago on a blood moon.
No invasions are happening.
you probaly =have citizen spawn off in the settings option

I love this mod, I've always loved RPG games and this adds an amazing twist to the normal game. BCCC73

So you found one too? Those tombstones, we better make a hunt of them.
Prepare your Terra Blades (or anything you have).

Also, i recently made a Titan, and got the Club for it.
Titan Rage is so OP i leveled like 7 levels after killing a giant eater of souls (or was it a giant slime?) that was lvl 23-28 and i was like lvl 8.
I AM A REAL SUPER SAIYAN.

Back
Top Bottom