Recent content by Sgt Efx

1. Sgt Efx

Been having issues with "Save and Exit" not working, is there an option to manually save?

having the same issue, a year later. for me, the menu closes and the recipe browser mod window open. can't quit without crashing the game or by ending the task. yesterday I had to build the same building 3 times cause of that. those 10 minutes auto-saving works properly or nah? Thanks, boys.
  2. Sgt Efx

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

always used this one, but never commented here. amazing af! no words (: keep it up! upvote here too
  3. Sgt Efx

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

amazing. thanks, pal
  4. Sgt Efx

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

does I need to create a new world to see those plants, like the bamboo one, or they do grow after world gen too?
  5. Sgt Efx

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

is this on the latest tml version?
  6. Sgt Efx

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

it was OHHHHHHHHHHH REALLY?? already did that, genius! new opening = same issues. and YES, i'm mad
  7. Sgt Efx

>simple fix everybody tells me the same. "dont click reload. quit and reopen the game". it doesnt change anything. spirit and calamity, always both crashing. i'm pissed af.
  8. Sgt Efx

mp3 errors. all the f time.
  9. Sgt Efx

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

can I use this on the actual version of tmodloader? thanks//
  10. Sgt Efx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

been playing with the same amount of mods as I always did. doesnt make any sense.
  11. Sgt Efx

How to deal with the mp3/wav issue??! Can't play since days and I'm going nuts here. EDIT: please don't say "don't reload, just exit/enter the game again". it doesn't work, at least for me.
  12. Sgt Efx

jopo or blue said something about the mp3/wav issue?
  13. Sgt Efx

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

that renekton skin reference on the altern golem boss... flawless
  14. Sgt Efx

some people already had this issue recently, but here it is: The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CogLord.mp3 failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) Inner Exception: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of...
  15. Sgt Efx

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

yeeees indeed! let's wait :(
Back
Top Bottom