Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hey whenever I open the mod browser I get this error. Is the mod browser down or is it an issue on my end?
upload_2017-8-21_11-26-5.png

While I can appreciate the sentiment, I'm more interested in learning about the progress made on this front.
If there is resilience, from the team, to figure this out that's fine.

What alternative display-methods would you suggest, to the mannequins? I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to display their gear rather than cramming it all into chests.
Here's the progress:

1.3.6 reworked mannequins and whatnot.
We wait for that update to happen, only then we will work with mannequins, weapon racks etc.
Just so you know the current code of them is absolute garbage. Wait for 1.3.6, wait for an update, be happy. It's that simple

hey, on: public override void UseStyle(Player player)

how can i add a second check under the if statement?
if (player.whoAmI == Main.myPlayer && player.itemTime == 0) //somewhere here
{
//so that has to be true before this happens?
}

Nvm i figured it out...

Last edited:
How to deal with the mp3/wav issue??! Can't play since days and I'm going nuts here.

EDIT:
please don't say "don't reload, just exit/enter the game again". it doesn't work, at least for me.

I'm having issues, every time I try and load a massive expansion mod (Thorium, calamity, tremor) every other mod loads fine but they don't. I have 14 mods including them, and they are the only one that doesn't load.

While i was playing terraria, i wanted to go to the mod browser to update a mod how ever when i open the mod browser an error message comes up saying "your game has crashed using web resources" (even though im still in the game) and this is the error log.

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJSON(TmodFile[] installedMods, String json)

is there any fix?

While i was playing terraria, i wanted to go to the mod browser to update a mod how ever when i open the mod browser an error message comes up saying "your game has crashed using web resources" (even though im still in the game) and this is the error log.

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJSON(TmodFile[] installedMods, String json)

is there any fix?
I'm not pro at errors and fixes, but I think this one has something to do with your character or world.

the thing is, is that i deleted tmodloader along with terraria and reinstalled both of them and it still comes up with the exact same error. (no characters or world after i reinstalled it)

the thing is, is that i deleted tmodloader along with terraria and reinstalled both of them and it still comes up with the exact same error. (no characters or world after i reinstalled it)
Well then I I'm out, as I said I don't know almost anything about these errors but I thought that could be the reason after reading the text... :confused:

is there any fix?
Last time this error happened it had to do with a web filter or firewall. try opening this link in your browser. If the page is blocked, you'll have your internet filter there saying so. If the page pulls up (it'll be a lot of text and stuff) then the problem might be a firewall restricting or filtering the tmodloader exe itself.

Last time this error happened it had to do with a web filter or firewall. try opening this link in your browser. If the page is blocked, you'll have your internet filter there saying so. If the page pulls up (it'll be a lot of text and stuff) then the problem might be a firewall restricting or filtering the tmodloader exe itself.

Thank you, the website was blocked for me but i will fix that then get back to see if it finally works or not.
[doublepost=1503442579,1503442298][/doublepost]

Thank you for the fix. the filter from my isp was blocking the website

Im having this error and dont know what to do any help?

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I got this error in the console and the server stopped , can someone help ? I am using the following mods: ServerSideCharacter v0.3
Helpful NPCs (Miner, Botanist & More) v0.1.2 , Hunger Mod v1.5.1.1 , HERO's Mod v0.1.5.2 , imkSushi's Mod v4.1.4 , Recipe Browser v0.2.2 , Thorium Mod v1.4.0.6 , Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.2 , Boss Checklist v0.1.3.3 on tmodloader v0.10.0.2 , my steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/teamrazer203/ , please help !

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\SSC\config.json' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at ServerSideCharacter.Config.ServerConfigManager.Save()
at ServerSideCharacter.MWorld.Do_Save(Object state)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Back
Top Bottom