1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Shadow5300
Last Activity:
Jul 17, 2018 at 2:56 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
May 3, 2000

Share This Page

Shadow5300

Terrarian, Male, 18

Every opponent has a strength, but it can often be its greatest weakness. Feb 6, 2017

Shadow5300 was last seen:
Jul 17, 2018 at 2:56 AM
    1. Shadow5300
      Shadow5300
      Every opponent has a strength, but it can often be its greatest weakness.
      1. Jill likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 3, 2000 (Age: 18)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    • Terraria: Wii U
    2 years after I defeated Damian, the second or third biggest threat in to the Realm of Twilight, my mother, who is of the Twili race and Twilight Princess, Midna and my father, predestined Hero of Twilight, Link, decided to take me somewhere special. We went to the Shrine of the Twiblade (Twilght Sword), and a mysterious portal opened. (Now, I left my weapons and tools at home, the Twiligh Palace like an idiot.) I walked through it and it suddenly closed behind me. A man approached me and said, "Hello, my name is Andrew, welcome to the Realm of Terraria, and I will be your guide!" as he handed me a copper pickaxe, axe, and shortsword. It was time to become a legend once again...