Recent content by ShadowSeer

1. ShadowSeer

Biomes & Nature The Forsaken

Your right, but this is my first thread. I will try and balance things out and also try and get sprites/or try to be more descriptive... but thanks for the suggestion. I am trying to get some stuff situated right now but I’ll try my best to fix this mistakes.
  2. ShadowSeer

Got it
  3. ShadowSeer

Like i said, it appears after killing moon-lord
  4. ShadowSeer

I meant just like the idea, at first, it was styled way differently, and it was called the Havoc. Plus it had a whole bunch of stuff that kinda resembled the Chaos, but when I realized how I...y'know...advertised on your thread, I scrapped it but I put the Forsaken on the same thread Plus it...
  5. ShadowSeer

Texture Pack New Fire Unicorn Mount

I like it... can you make a ShadowSeer one, please? Its just purple and black, kind of like a black hole type of deal?
  6. ShadowSeer

Casual What would your custom title be?

Shade Cultist
  7. ShadowSeer

*slow claps*

*slow claps*
  8. ShadowSeer

Yes but a Post-Moonlord one, to further expand the Terraria we all know and love
  9. ShadowSeer

From shadows, we emerge...

From shadows, we emerge...
  10. ShadowSeer

Thanks, if someone could tell me how to edit I would GET RID OF PRE-HARDMODE Mimiks change back to hardmode Nerf the Ghost Pepper Lower the Drops for ectoplasm from the Lost soul Change the Strangled attacks BUT keep the Souls original seven stages, because if you read ALL of it you'll see...
  11. ShadowSeer

Thank you @Sockmonkey367
  12. ShadowSeer

Biomes & Nature Slime Caverns! New underground mini biomes!

actually nevermind I'll just look it up
  13. ShadowSeer

Emoticon Creator

gotcha somebody just chewed me out on that so I've been deleting them sorry wont happen again
  14. ShadowSeer

Here is the link https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-forsaken.80067/ just copy and...

Here is the link https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-forsaken.80067/ just copy and paste it into your search engine and it should take you to it!
  15. ShadowSeer

So this may be a WIP I am not too sure but I need sprites... well anyway here it is Also this is a POST-MOONLORD BIOME --------------------------The Forsaken------------------------- ...Bringing things back from the dark past… Forgotten Chest What’s inside? “Drops”(what it...
Back
Top Bottom