• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by ShadowTiger

1. ShadowTiger

Love the avatar! [img]

Love the avatar!
  2. ShadowTiger

Humorous Easy Hacker Guide!

I've always used Hacker Typer to do my faux hacking. I was totally able to SSL into my SSD and SMTP my Firewall to my USB SATA i5 SSD with 16 Teraflops of Gigahertz in my left sock. A+ for the screenshots though! 👍
  3. ShadowTiger

Now that is a beautiful thing. Enjoy!

Now that is a beautiful thing. Enjoy!
  4. ShadowTiger

Reduced Mining Mod

Sounds like a discipline issue to me, not a bug. :P People can play the way they want to. If this mod increases that potential, fantastic! If people ruin their experience for themselves by using tools or features provided to them that they willingly downloaded and used, that's on them.
  5. ShadowTiger

Reduced Mining Mod

Ooooh, this is an incredible mod! Thank you so much for it! Pick speed and the ability to remove terrain quickly is one of my biggest goals in the early game. This is simply brilliant. You have done a great boon to the community with this! <3
  6. ShadowTiger

tModLoader How to make Running Boots?

I'm so curious what would happen if either of those two were negative values.
  7. ShadowTiger

Wait....Metriodvania?

The fun thing is, you can make an adventure style map that definitely takes the form of a real Metroidvania game. But if it's not a pre-made adventure map, it's more of a sandbox. Interesting.
  8. ShadowTiger

(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

I actually like the very beginning. Every tiny little action feels like an achievement relative to what you've already accomplished: Almost nothing. Chopping down ten trees feels like you now have a decent amount of wood and can build a little house. Finding a random surface chest means you...
  9. ShadowTiger

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I'd go so far as to assume that the moment a solution is discovered and implemented, they'll post here with the good news. I don't see any posts pertaining to that since October 6th when the issue was announced to be known. Alas. I want to play it too. Well, all good things in good time.
  10. ShadowTiger

The peaceful message is always appreciated. Things could be a lot worse. Best of luck to...

The peaceful message is always appreciated. Things could be a lot worse. Best of luck to everyone with everything, really.
  11. ShadowTiger

Why purify the world when you can just blow it up?

Aaaaah that was really well done. Brilliant! 👏
  12. ShadowTiger

Which 1.4 addition is the best in your opinion?

The void bank makes my eye sockets happy. Seriously, not having to worry about nearly as many inventory issues is a dream come true for me. I don't have to feel concerned that I'd have to leave an item on the ground after a while of underground delving. That's amazing. Next is the fact...
  13. ShadowTiger

i need help my game was working a day ago i a please help me

I just googled it and found this page that seems confident in the issue. Just be sure to make a restore point. (Press "Start" then type "Restore" to find the "Create Restore Point" area.)
  14. ShadowTiger

I chuckled. :P

I chuckled. :P
  15. ShadowTiger

Mobile No reason/requirement for “This is not a valid housing”

At least on PC, (I don't have a mobile device.) In a 3x10 room, which is the smallest size a room can be when three blocks wide, at least one of the floor blocks needs to be a solid block and not a platform. I usually put it in the middle of the two platforms, and you can walk beneath that...
Top Bottom