Recent content by ShadowTiger

1. ShadowTiger

I very frequently refer to this community's written rules and guidelines as the de-facto...

I very frequently refer to this community's written rules and guidelines as the de-facto pinnacle of how staff-user interactions ought to operate. People don't know how lucky they are to be operating under such a thoughtful and noble banner.
  2. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Minor report: The Barfbush seeds and plants don't behave like the other seeds from Vanilla, in that the Staff of Regrowth just destroys seeds on contact, and when placing seeds, they will attempt to overwrite whatever seed is currently under the cursor, including itself, so when placing seeds...
  3. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

So, I've got a question regarding the Forest Nymph, please. I've got the Pixies out, but they're not talking to her. I have an alignment of 2. The only time I ever dipped below an alignment of 0 was in killing The Keeper when they were with their protectee. Here are some screenshots...
  4. ShadowTiger

Much appreciated! It was such a glorious mod back in the day, and it's great to see it back in action. So, ... this is going to sound weird, but is there anything that anyone in the public can do to help introduce those particular spikes as a higher priority? Because there is absolutely...
  5. ShadowTiger

Nice. Can't wait to see it. It just happens to be marked as private at the moment. Can't download or view currently. Also, out of curiosity, did those spikes that damage enemies instead of players make a triumphant return? Those were amazing.
  6. ShadowTiger

Other Game Starfield anticipation thread.

Hmm. I'd gladly agree with the points listed above. I think my major gripes are, and sadly they're spoilerific, so into a spoiler box we go: (Seriously, actual major, major spoilers.)
  7. ShadowTiger

Game Mechanics Toggle meteors

In the meantime, burying a chest (Maybe even with a single useless item in it, like a cobweb or a single paint.) every 100 blocks will prevent meteors from falling within 50 blocks of each. That's the rule I remember being created to prevent bases from being destroyed by meteors.
  8. ShadowTiger

Basically my thoughts on it too. I completed every quest after about three weeks of real time gameplay and it feels sufficient.
  9. ShadowTiger

I've honestly been having a blast. 🤷‍♂️ It's definitely very immersive. The UI is a little bit clunky, (I wish there were a way to sort AID items based on whether it's medicine, alcohol, or food.) and it did crash a few times early on, but I was able to fix that in the NVIDIA Control Panel by...
  10. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Magitronics

Geez, these are pretty creative. Congrats on making them! I look forward to similar genius creations from you in the future. 👍
  11. ShadowTiger

Builds Thoughts on my build

What texture pack are you using? It's definitely adding an interesting flair to everything, though it's for that reason that I can't fully comment on everything that I should without it having tainted my opinion.
  12. ShadowTiger

Collapse / Expand forum categories.

Sudden spontaneous update to a topic I searched for. There's a compatible forum mod for this now. I don't know if there's still interest in this. Seems like a very easy plugin to install and incorporate.
  13. ShadowTiger

Am I the only one going to underworld before King Slime?

You're definitely not alone. For whatever reason, from the very start of the game, I feel obsessed with making a functional hellevator. Even without a high mining speed, I chip away at that hole and make it functional. Eventually I get to the area just above Hell and carve it out to make an...
  14. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

That certainly seems like a far better naming scheme. Initially, I read "end Game Quest Per Day" and thought, "Whoah, once you beat Moon Lord, you get some end-game quests? Sweet!" But alas, t'was not to be. Thanks for the consideration! 👍
  15. ShadowTiger

For those who got the Premium Edition on Steam, Starfield can be preloaded on August 30th. I'm certainly planning on doing that. There will probably be a decent patch for it, so it'll be somewhere between 140 GB and 150 GB.
Back
Top Bottom