Recent content by ShardFlames16

1. ShardFlames16

I really liked your series so far, it’s sad you had to take them down but i can’t wait to see...

I really liked your series so far, it’s sad you had to take them down but i can’t wait to see them again, keep up the great work!
  2. ShardFlames16

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

this is an amazing mod but unfortunately this mod clashes with other mods that have music boxes and completely crash with the calamity music mod, is there any way you could fix this?
  3. ShardFlames16

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

also a couple suggestions (i'm not a great coder so i don't know how this would work). #1: customization. what i mean by this is the ability to change how often some mobs spawn, how many you have to kill to finish it, and minor things like item name and colour so you can find them from a...
  4. ShardFlames16

This works great! But for anyone else who sees the "try crafting instead of summoning" thing just save and exit then come back. PS Can't wait to see what comes next, great work!
  5. ShardFlames16

i have read the first post and tried everything i could think of
  6. ShardFlames16

I believe it is broken for me, whenever i craft it it displays it as if i just spawned it in
  7. ShardFlames16

How exactly do I use this? I've tried everything I could think of.
  8. ShardFlames16

tModLoader Corru Crim NPCs

You're the one who knows the characters best so you should choose how they interact, keep up the great work!
  9. ShardFlames16

I meant that between "corrupt/crim" and "fangirl" there are two spaces instead of the normal one, and when I said throw powder I meant for just purely visual effects as characterisation; not to effect the house or the world. as for how they would interact maybe not talking or if you implement...
  10. ShardFlames16

I don't know if anyone else noticed but the names are double spaced, just so ya know just thought of this but what if you made it so they'd throw there respective powder on things, not to any effect but for the character, also what if something happened if they were close together?
  11. ShardFlames16

hey, I don't know if this is possible but I have an idea for your mod, what if you made it so if you try to sell corrupt/crim items to the correct fangirl they'll pay a little more and if you sell it to the wrong one they'll buy it for less or even not at all?
  12. ShardFlames16

This is a really cool mod, can't wait to see it at it's fullest :cool:
Back
Top Bottom