Recent content by Shawn Renfroe

1. Shawn Renfroe

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Being in game development sounds like a drag especially when you got kids like me fiending like it's a lif r or death situation.
  2. Shawn Renfroe

I think it's all dpad based from what I gathered on the stream they show it in the options with the key mapping section as a sneak peek. I believe that's how the crafting will be navigated in the inventory from how it was reacting and clicking just a guess tho
  3. Shawn Renfroe

I am so stoked i just caught the last stream on YT and im loving the direction console is taking! The ui is gorgeous, the custom key mapping is ingenius and the settings I've missed since ive been forced to become a console gamer. Yet there is still the key elements that keep the console...
  4. Shawn Renfroe

Resolved [Mobile] controller support?

So there's no hid support yet is there? I wanna play using a ps4 controller on my Sony phablet it's such a great experience on minecraft pocket. Control profile mappers are bunk on mobile why hasn't this been a thing when supports been out since gingerbread? The controls on ps console are nice...
  5. Shawn Renfroe

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Biome specific Shark-nados is all I could think of. Could you imagine one in the underworld?
  6. Shawn Renfroe

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

That's kinda subjective. There has been videos of 2D games being played in the new ar holo lens. O think the opportunity to turn your 6in phone screen into a Mammoth monitor display is more than a good investment. Until then tho I'll just have to miracast to my Mammoth tv
  7. Shawn Renfroe

Mobile Block palette and building design help?

Heres a screen shot of my map if it helps this was right before I installed my dungeon Brick skyway
  8. Shawn Renfroe

My world save recently corrupted so I'm taking a break till my controller arrives for mobile gaming along with my vr headset. Kinda excited to try minecraft vr. Terraria is seriously my favorite game tho and after investing a 100+ hrs on this single world prepping for hardcore hardmode I might...
  9. Shawn Renfroe

I've got your nose!

I've got your nose!
  10. Shawn Renfroe

A Ninja creeping through the dark climbing on the walls and stealing your Clown nose

A Ninja creeping through the dark climbing on the walls and stealing your Clown nose
  11. Shawn Renfroe

So controller support is a thing has there been any mention of compatibility with the Samsung gear or occulus rift. I'd be all about the Samsung gear experience. Probably something left for the following updates or sequels tho?
Back
Top Bottom