Resolved [Mobile] controller support?

illerhas

Terrarian
So I know the game has been released on multiple platforms, most of which use controllers. Can we get that same controller support for mobile? I have it on an android tablet.

If you're on Android, there are quite a few control mapper apps. I haven't tried any though, as I have no compatible controllers.

If you're on Android, there are quite a few control mapper apps. I haven't tried any though, as I have no compatible controllers.
I'm using a 11.5" tablet, it is pretty awkward controls using on screen lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1419747547][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will look into mappers, I bought a bluetooth controller for tablets. I play all my old PSX games on it so a controller is a must lol.

I have steelseries controller, and it works, but very buggy. Worse on iPad than iPhone. Crashes immediately soon as I enter settings with iPad.

I use a Moga Pro Power and it works perfectly. Takes time to get used to but helps with fighting bosses and mining for ores. That was the case until the latest update completely broke the game but definitely try the moga pro power. No need to configure and buttons. Just pair the controller using bluetooth in Mode A and open terraria and begin playing.

I use a Moga Pro Power and it works perfectly. Takes time to get used to but helps with fighting bosses and mining for ores. That was the case until the latest update completely broke the game but definitely try the moga pro power. No need to configure and buttons. Just pair the controller using bluetooth in Mode A and open terraria and begin playing.

Is this the iphone or android version? Only the FireTV android has native gamepad support as far as I know.

Is this the iphone or android version? Only the FireTV android has native gamepad support as far as I know.
The android version. Terraria doesnt pop up in the my games section in the pivot app but once the controller is paired just open terraria and begin playing. The controls pop up in the bottom of the screen and they dont go away

Humm interesting. Is it the google play store or the amazon app store version. the amazon version on my Fire TV works great with my nyko play pad pro

so I have this on my galaxy s6 and I'm using a Moga pro power and the controls are not working for me I have the Amazon version of the app there's no way to edit the control scheme nothing like that going on in fact the only button that works is the BACK buttonthat's when I pair it in B mode and if I pair it in a mode nothing at all happens

So there's no hid support yet is there? I wanna play using a ps4 controller on my Sony phablet it's such a great experience on minecraft pocket. Control profile mappers are bunk on mobile why hasn't this been a thing when supports been out since gingerbread? The controls on ps console are nice so I'm confused as to what is up with this short coming

4 years later, every device except mobile have controller support, any response @505Games ?
Terraria Mobile has had controller support since at least Oct 2015 and possible before.

The MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported.

I use a MadCatz CTRLi (for iOS) and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine, so there may be others in addition to the two officially supported controllers listed above that work - just make sure you get one from a place that has a good return policy if it doesn’t work.

Terraria Mobile has had controller support since at least Oct 2015 and possible before.

The MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported.

I use a MadCatz CTRLi (for iOS) and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine, so there may be others in addition to the two officially supported controllers listed above that work - just make sure you get one from a place that has a good return policy if it doesn’t work.
Any possibility for Xbox One S controller support?

Back
Top Bottom