ShinyMoogle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working part-time, got scheduled for fewer hours next month. On one hand, less disposable income. On the other, aw yiss more Terraria time.
    The difference between listening to something through the 3DS speakers and listening through a good pair of headphones is astounding.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    iPhone speakers. Worst things on the planet.
    ShinyMoogle
    ShinyMoogle
    Can't say I've listened to iPhone speakers; I've had a fourth gen iPod Touch (with internal speakers) which I mostly just used for a morning alarm. I imagine the iPhone speakers aren't much better.
    Sometimes I worry that I'm playing my music too loudly. Then my grandma turns on the TV and I suddenly can't hear anything.
    You know what would be cool? Being able to build while using the bee mount. Hover would be so handy.
    Reactions: Jenosis
    ShinyMoogle
    ShinyMoogle
    Or a separate accessory like a hoverpack. But the mount already exists, and there's no need to make it obsolete, so hey.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    Mounts are meant to give summoners an advantage in everything.
    ShinyMoogle
    ShinyMoogle
    The thing is... they really don't. They're cool, and possibly handy while getting somewhere before you have wings or mobility boots, but even summoners are better off with a weapon for extra damage and knockback. Summons simply don't do as much damage as a conventional weapon, and using a mount instead of a secondary source of damage just exaggerates that.
    I see liking comments on profile posts is a thing now. A wonderful, wonderful thing.
    Reactions: ZemmySix
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I love liking people's comments who don't know that, just to watch their little minds explode.
    ShinyMoogle
    ShinyMoogle
    Now someone just needs to fix the error that pops up if you click the like number/square thing (why is there even a square).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom