Recent content by Shooshy162

1. Shooshy162

Other Game Pokémon

That is an interesting choice. But then, people laugh at anything that's not the top of OU lately... Are you going for an Eviolite, on the Bronzor?
  2. Shooshy162

Other Game Pokémon

I always say people should use the Pokemon they like, rather than what's "good." Often, you'll think of things to do with your favourites that others may not have realized. I sort of fell in love with Emolga during a Nuzlocke, and Jumpluff during a playthrough of Colosseum.
  3. Shooshy162

Other Game Pokémon

Jumpluff+Emolga was an interesting lead but it was pretty much a one trick pony. Jumpluff ran Sleep Powder/Memento/Leech Seed/Infestation with a Focus Sash. Emolga ran Acrobatics/Encore/Taunt/Nuzzle with a Sitrus Berry. Jumpluff's got an incredible speed stat but it's still very fragile, so...
  4. Shooshy162

Shigoto no ato ni / Me ga sameru / Nani ka shinakucha / Shigoto no ato ni

Shigoto no ato ni / Me ga sameru / Nani ka shinakucha / Shigoto no ato ni
  5. Shooshy162

Other Game Pokémon

Oh man, a dream team? It's a bit difficult to pick out just 6. Probably Furret, Gallade, Serperior, Weavile... Besides them, it varies. I also enjoy using "bad" Pokemon when battling competitively, since it opens a lot more options to spice things up. Who would've thought of Rapidash as being...
  6. Shooshy162

Games you love even though they suck

Depends on whether or not you agree that Story-Focused games (The Walking Dead, To the Moon) suck, but since a lot of people seem to think so, they must be right. Right? Anyway, can't get enough of those. Other than that, I can't really think of any. Most of the games I played that I thought...
Back
Top Bottom