Recent content by ShuppetPlays

1. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

tremor is the bes mod
  2. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I do believe that is meant to reference the player, due to the fact that you fight the sentinels after defeating Providence and, thus, would be more powerful than her.
  3. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Infinity

an infinite food thing would be nice, made out of 1 of each food item perhaps? could be called "Endless Feast." If not 1 of each food item then just 30 pumpkin pie as it is the best food item.
  4. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Where do I get ancient bone fragments? Also, Grox, could you quickly write what monsters drop your modded materials on this thread?
  5. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

there are red plants, plants aren't exclusively green. also perennial is fossilized (as the message that appears when it spawns states)
  6. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

how does one get the bladecrest oathsword
  7. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

why is there something in boss progression tab called "Dargon" and yet it isn't in the npcs tab? or is that supposed to be yharon?
  8. ShuppetPlays

tModLoader Calamity Mod

where do i get meld blobs? great mod btw
  9. ShuppetPlays

PC Easy golem kill! [Works For Expert]

So at first I had trouble with the Golem when I tried using the Grenade Launcher but I was damaging myself a large amount, what you want to do is use Shroomite Armor, and use a Flame Thrower for phase one to kill his hands & body at the same time, when he starts firing lasers don't stop moving...
Back
Top Bottom