Recent content by Sigmund Froid

1. Sigmund Froid

Yup, sounds familiar... I knew Dodgeball was my favorite for a reason :p

Yup, sounds familiar... I knew Dodgeball was my favorite for a reason :p
  2. Sigmund Froid

Oh yeah, the matches are pretty long. Also, I love that they just had a Behemoth boss fight in a...

Oh yeah, the matches are pretty long. Also, I love that they just had a Behemoth boss fight in a Mario Game, I almost forgot about it :D
  3. Sigmund Froid

I actually kinda liked Basketball, though, thinking about it, I can see why it'd be annoying.

I actually kinda liked Basketball, though, thinking about it, I can see why it'd be annoying.
  4. Sigmund Froid

Oh, so I'm not the only one who played Mario Sports Mix... Also, are you using your Wii in 2024...

Oh, so I'm not the only one who played Mario Sports Mix... Also, are you using your Wii in 2024? That's kinda amazing :D
  5. Sigmund Froid

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  6. Sigmund Froid

As someone who had to learn french in School... Yeah, that's unfortunately accurate... I mean...

As someone who had to learn french in School... Yeah, that's unfortunately accurate... I mean, don't get me wrong, for some reason German connects the words in the wrong order, but at least we can count past 60 :naughty:
  7. Sigmund Froid

I didn't expect a Call-out Post, what the heck?!

I didn't expect a Call-out Post, what the heck?!
  8. Sigmund Froid

I am slightly concerned about the amount of violence you are willing to commit for Apple...

I am slightly concerned about the amount of violence you are willing to commit for Apple Fritters... But just slightly
  9. Sigmund Froid

Happy new year!

Happy new year!
  10. Sigmund Froid

I've been gone for a while, so... Can anyone explain to me what's up with the Trees? pixeltree

I've been gone for a while, so... Can anyone explain to me what's up with the Trees? pixeltree
  11. Sigmund Froid

I'm back! [ATTACH]

I'm back!
  12. Sigmund Froid

Good Job!

Good Job!
  13. Sigmund Froid

It's funny, cause it's true! -signed, a Sonic Adventure Fan

It's funny, cause it's true! -signed, a Sonic Adventure Fan
  14. Sigmund Froid

The thing is, either the internet survives that long and we have a long history to learn about...

The thing is, either the internet survives that long and we have a long history to learn about why those memes are that way... Or the internet crumbles and all of it is lost anyways... Either way, Archeologists of the Future probably won't question our memes that much...
  15. Sigmund Froid

Well, don't know how many people were in the Tournament, but 5th isn't bad, I guess... Congrats!

Well, don't know how many people were in the Tournament, but 5th isn't bad, I guess... Congrats!
Back
Top Bottom